• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (3 Viewers)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poshhenry said:
anyone on this thing just a little advice. You do not always meet girls on the net. I dont know everything but just a little observation.
Wow... and everywhere else you don't always meet girls either, you might meet some guys or girls who are guys who like guys who are girls.

Oh yes, another thing for the criteria... I'd love a girl with an amazing sense of humour mostly with an ability for sarcasm, and the ability to shrug off anything anyone says for a bit of fun in which she's the target and a girl who can also give it back as well.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
I've got to say it's a turn off for a girl to be weak, I have always dated strong women who are usually smarter than me, earn more money than me, are ambitious, etc. That's what I find most attractive, not the earns good money, I couldn't care less but has drive and is a strong (as a person, not physically).

SipSip

HSC
N/A
It really depends whether or not two people click...but apparently, i'm also a sucker for pretty faces....thank god i haven't met a guy with a pretty face yet....cause it would be awkward in the bedroom...

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
SipSip said:
It really depends whether or not two people click...but apparently, i'm also a sucker for pretty faces....thank god i haven't met a guy with a pretty face yet....cause it would be awkward in the bedroom...
pretty faces make it all worth the while;)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
True...i only realised that i'm a sucker for pretty faces on tues when i saw a friend that i've known for like 6months and thought "Woah! she actually has a figure"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)