What do you look for in the opposite sex? (2 Viewers)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
who said that? .. i stick to asians .. andd.. preferably younger than me.. i've had my experiences with older ones XD~

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
daiana said:
nobody cares about age or nationality here? amazing.
Yeah, people here only go for superficiality and looks. Those factors are assumed/included in that.

brassedoff

HSC
Wilmo said:
there are people who are TOO beautiful. Id constantly be thinking why go out with me... im uglier than lots of people so why me. Not something i want to do.
Apparently, people who marry people less attractive than them have lower stress and longer lifespans

niteshade1312

HSC
Well then whats the definition for cute guys? Because I only like cute ones.. the ones you could put in your pocket and keep for later:p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Well then whats the definition for cute guys? Because I only like cute ones.. the ones you could put in your pocket and keep for later:p
playyyyyyyyyyer! y keep them 4 later aye?:p

HSC
Do you know how unbelievably fake those chicks are... If you want a chick like that, you'll be looking for the rest of your life... get over yourself

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Sarzzabelle said:
Do you know how unbelievably fake those chicks are...
They're hot though.

Sarzzabelle said:
If you want a chick like that, you'll be looking for the rest of your life... get over yourself
Not the rest of your life. There's plenty of hot girls in the world, ya know.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf are u talking about?
All i was saying is guys look for girls that closely emulate those girls that are 'perfect' in the magazines, they're after that and girls that are closer to that are closer to what guys want.

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
smegger_em said:
under 55 kilos is not light for a girl under 6 foot 4. no, i definitely wouldn't want someone with anorexia...i don't dig mental disorders much, beleive it or not. anyway, anorexia isn't diagnosed just due to someone's weight. and no, i also would not enjoy it if you punched me

...am i getting such an angry reaction because you don't fit much of my criteria? if i am, don't worry, this is just MY criteria, and it's very different to most guys. most guys i know hate all the things i like.

What are you deluded?55kgs is v. light for a chick of 6 foot 4....

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
usually the first thing that attracts me is his smile or eyes, so if they have nice eyes or a nice smile, i'm interested... then i'm a personality person

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol i thought i was the only 'arms' girl til i read this thread. i LOVE huge muscly arms ready to wrap me up and cuddle. Males are always so warm

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Dr_Gorgeous said:
usually the first thing that attracts me is his smile or eyes, so if they have nice eyes or a nice smile, i'm interested... then i'm a personality person
I'm exactly the same. A killer smile or awesome eyes and Im hooked <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)