• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (2 Viewers)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I need a guy taller than me. I don't usually find guys shorter than me attractive anyway.
agreeed! i mean if theyre shorter than me i dont even look at them (lol slack.. but i suppose its natural....)

1. Not psycho <-- this would be a great attribute to start off with lol

2. Attractive <- i suppose thats what attracts you in the first place.. but you can get to know some1 and find them even more attractive :)

3. Has ambition <- hell yeah! i wanna have a guy that knows, or atleast has an idea where he wants to be, go in life, end up - moving forward with life and not backwards..MAKE A MOVE AND LIVE YOUR LIFEEE..

4. Can drive without scaring the crap out of me <- lol ill settle for .. has his license.

5. Doesn't winge <- yerp, coz im not really the whinging type.. only if its completely in need!

6. Intelligent <- common sense aint no common, intelligence would help yes. i need some1 that can challenge me mentally.. and phsycically.. reow lol

7. Her friends are not bitches <- a.k.a his friends are not nerds.

8. Is easily trained <- ill leave that up to his mum

Mandy101

HSC
Well I'm a girl, but I recently read an article which confirmed that it is genetic - apparently women with a certain 'waist-to-hip' ratio attract the most guys (guys perceive this as more 'fertile' apparently)

For guys - looks, someone who respects me, and voice (which tells everything from a guy's level of friendliness to his intelligence)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Bitchy friends aren't bad. They're fun to piss off.

santaslayer

HSC
Hourglass figure full stop.

I think I've said this in a similar thread.

A 100 UAI would also help.

Shaynie69

HSC
1. non smoker
2. loyal
3. wealthy enough to have good fashion sence
4. To luv ME!!

That is all.

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
Speaking for the intellectual and non-stereotypical males, I don't go straight for looks. Obviously they are the initial trigger of attraction, and of some importance, but it would be far better to have a female who can compete (or beat) with you in conversations, has her own viewpoints etc. What's the point of a blonde bimbo?
Just cause a girl (woman) is incredibly good looking, doesn't make her boring chit-chat interesting. In any case, super 'hot' women (girls) are superficial and unconcerned with anything but themselves (a generalisation backed by 17 years of experience). Well, that was my insight.

monique66

shellybelly087 said:
I was wondering the same thing. But in guys, i like eyes, in particular, green eyes, i will fall for em straight away if they have green eyes. A cute smile and white teeth doesnt go astray either.
god i love green eyes! :p
Lets go man hunting together!

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
James87 said:
Speaking for the intellectual and non-stereotypical males, I don't go straight for looks. Obviously they are the initial trigger of attraction, and of some importance, but it would be far better to have a female who can compete (or beat) with you in conversations, has her own viewpoints etc. What's the point of a blonde bimbo?
Just cause a girl (woman) is incredibly good looking, doesn't make her boring chit-chat interesting. In any case, super 'hot' women (girls) are superficial and unconcerned with anything but themselves (a generalisation backed by 17 years of experience). Well, that was my insight.
Exactly. I'd much rather be with a guy who I can hold an intelligent conversation with than one who looks fantastic but wouldn't have a clue what you're on about when you start talking about maths! Or music too in my case...
Death to superficiality! "Look at me, I'm a blonde-haired blue-eyed bimbo who wears all the latest fashions, even if that means I'll go out in the middle of winter in a mini skirt, stilettos and a skimpy top! I might freeze to death but at least I'll look good!"
Any good looking guy can draw my attention...It's when they open their mouths that's the problem!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
personality + intelligence > looks, but not by a lot.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i'm not racist, but i tend to click a lot better with asian guys.

stainmepink

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i'm not racist, but i tend to click a lot better with asian guys.

yeh me too ... i totally understand. i'm guessing you are asian right?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
gobaby said:
yeh me too ... i totally understand. i'm guessing you are asian right?
yes. lol. i guess that explains it.

stainmepink

HSC
miaomiao said:
I like guys with confidence bordering on arrogance. But they have to be funny and kind at the same time which is a hard combination to come by.

no its not. my god its not. guys which border on arrogance piss me off. especially when they cross that line. arrogant boys must be exterminated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)