• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

nickyazn

Banned
Originally posted by queenie
thats like the 20000th time and im getting ticked.. nicky, since u seem 2 be so shallow, post up a pic of urself... or tell us, do u consider urself hot in any way??
i dont consider myself hot but every guy does so who am i to judge right!!? lol

but anyway i dont care about looks...if guys do then thats their shallowness not mine

i just like to look good...if that makes me hot then yes i am

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by nickyazn

but anyway i dont care about looks...if guys do then thats their shallowness not mine

u need grammer classes

"i just look TO good"

yay go u!

sorry its the truth , it had to be said

nickyazn

Banned
Originally posted by monaro-man
That must be a YES! damn I'm a stud! :D
asian?

i thought so

same here....altho i dont look like one!! which is knida a bonus coz i get to give them shit but dont look like no fob

Giant Lobster

HSC

:rofl: hahaha
thats the spirit! :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC

But you're still too shit-scared to post a picture. That's right, hide behind that big, scary net persona!

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC

so ur telling us tht u dnt know whether ur hot or not. Why dnt u post a pic or urself up, and well tell u?

Wohzazz

HSC
I was wondering, am I a good bf? maybe a score out of 10
appearance-average, i think i got a good smile (my sis describes me as having a cheeky appearance)
intelligence- shown at work n school, but i forgot stuff all the time and can do stupid things which can be funny (judging from the way i entertain my sister n parents)
other traits- very caring, love to find out people's personal problems and talk about it, always curious of things, humble outside but arrogant inside, love romance-- i really liked Titanic, Pearl Harbour and Braveheart and other movies with tragic ends (bit weird for a guy), not too confident, but get more open the more you get to know me, like to dream and have great ambitions

BTW i haven't had a gf before

nickyazn

Banned
Originally posted by Wohzazz
appearance-average, i think i got a good smile (my sis describes me as having a cheeky appearance)
intelligence- shown at work n school, but i forgot stuff all the time and can do stupid things which can be funny (judging from the way i entertain my sister n parents)
other traits- very caring, love to find out people's personal problems and talk about it, always curious of things, humble outside but arrogant inside, love romance-- i really liked Titanic, Pearl Harbour and Braveheart and other movies with tragic ends (bit weird for a guy), not too confident, but get more open the more you get to know me, like to dream and have great ambitions

id say u are a 9

or maybe 8.5

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yeah, you're so goddamn asian cos you claim to be 1/100000th or something.

i've got a blonde hair! therefore i must be swedish

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
actually technically i dont think aboriginals were naturally from australia either, i dont think anyone was to be honest.

Wohzazz

HSC
umm well as i have said i am asian

get that thru your thick head

is it mean is you have a laugh at your own expense??

well that exactly what i am doing here so get over your insecurities and laugh along with me and all the other asians out there

ps..unless u are a abbo then you are not aussie

just thought u may like to know as it was the white people of aust that invaded here...
Hey take it easy. The arguments are heating up in here.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

id give you a kick in the balls...or from that description you dont seem to have any :D

jkz

on a serious note, you seem like you'd get taken advantage of really easily, and that "very caring, love to find out people's personal problems and talk about it, always curious of things, humble outside but arrogant inside, love romance-- i really liked Titanic, Pearl Harbour and Braveheart and other movies with tragic ends (bit weird for a guy), not too confident, but get more open the more you get to know me, like to dream and have great ambitions" come on.....you trying to attract girls or guys ? :D

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC

lol....

Protector

a little unsane
HSC

You seem to have a lot of twists that some girls like... but some may find you weird.

I'd never know, I'm a guy, so, I can't really say if its useful, but I'd say with decent folk, you'd be fine.

Wohzazz

HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
id give you a kick in the balls...or from that description you dont seem to have any :D

jkz

on a serious note, you seem like you'd get taken advantage of really easily, and that "very caring, love to find out people's personal problems and talk about it, always curious of things, humble outside but arrogant inside, love romance-- i really liked Titanic, Pearl Harbour and Braveheart and other movies with tragic ends (bit weird for a guy), not too confident, but get more open the more you get to know me, like to dream and have great ambitions" come on.....you trying to attract girls or guys ? :D
Think i'm dumb, i didn't really get that.ARE you saying i'm a pussy? I think i over did it with my description.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I want you just the way you are Mr Giant Lobster thingiemajugga ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)