What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

boganxcore

HSC
christ almighty i want to shoot myself right now. i have lost faith in the human race...

im taking tonyharrison's advice and moving to the north shore as soon as possible...

ooo mosman! i would love to live there :) haha

ay0_x

HSC
meilz, bogan

i think the 3 of us should get a flat in the northshore

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
granville/auburn/guildford/parra =[

ahh... at least you have better access to public transport + a decent shopping centre than me. plus your closer to the city..

be thankful you dont live in the hawkesbury :(

edit: im liking that flat sharing idea on the north shore quite a bit.... cant wait to get OUT of this HOLE

ay0_x

HSC
i think id trade hawkesbury for here.

my school was banned from grade sport for like 15 years
then they brought it back this year

low and behold
there were punchons @ every school we competed with
cops got involved

banned again

oh and the time 2 guys broke into merrylands high school and bashed teachers and smashed property?

yeah they were our students too

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i think id trade hawkesbury for here.

my school was banned from grade sport for like 15 years
then they brought it back this year

low and behold
there were punchons @ every school we competed with
cops got involved

banned again

oh and the time 2 guys broke into merrylands high school and bashed teachers and smashed property?

yeah they were our students too

... touche >_<

man your school kinda sorta really sucks. why would someone break into another school and bash teachers wtf? sickos...

i went to a catholic school so it wasnt bad. but the public schools around here are pretty shit. some guy got stabbed last year at a high school around here, had to go 2 hospital. another school in the area gets bomb threats so often that nobody takes it seriously anymore. the year before i started year 7, my school's admin building and staff room got burned down by some year 12 students, the day before the english paper 1 hsc lol... coincidence, no?

this year, some year 5 kid from the primary school next door who had ADHD broke out of his school and ran over to ours, waving a stick around like he was gonna hit people. we were in class at the time and had to go into lockdown. it was pretty amusing though, watching the teachers trying to catch this crazy little kid running around with a stick from the window.

at work the other day, i had to do the banking, meaning i had to carry a bag with a large amount of money in it and walk a few blocks to the bank. on my way i saw some dirty, stoned guy stumbling around.. the chick infront of me walked past him and he just STARED at her, was sooo dirty... when i walked past he did the same, but then he actually stumbled towards me.. i practically ran off to get past him, didnt make eye contact.

not to mention the bogans that you see out here on a daily basis

and thats my experiences during my time in the hawkesbury :)

ay0_x

HSC
haha teachers @ my school would be like "dont waste food"

what i look for in the opposite sex really and truly:
someone who does not fit any of the standards on my list, because i never want to fall in love (because i have a fear of commitment)
so really my only criteria is 1/ fun 2/ hot 3/ likes me

which means all my boyfriends have been
1/ cruel 2/ stupid 3/ cheaters 4/ a mixture of the previous 3

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i seriously have a spare room that anyone can have for $50 a week seriously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)