WHat do you plan to do between the period November 13th till March. (1 Viewer)

inter108

HSC
I wanna go club crawling after the 5th.

Anyone know decent night clubs in Sydney?

Besides Sublime.

Si91Anne

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
haha, i actually haven't heard of a lot of them but im crazy for the academy is, cobra starship and mayday parade and a few more. it would have been worth it just to see those bands.

oh, i'm still taking a year off. i don't know what i want to do yet, so i see it as a waste of time and money if i go to uni then end up dropping out because i hate my degree, like my friend's sister did. it's just the travel overseas bit i'm not allowed to do, because they think 17 is too young to be going overseas alone :rolleyes: the whole Britt Lapthorne thing recently doesn't help either.
haha im going with my best friend. So i think that helps. Although she is a 5ft 4" blond girl so i don't think she will provide much protection. I'm sure I'll be receiving twice daily phonecalls from them though. :|

Miffstaa

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
haha, i actually haven't heard of a lot of them but im crazy for the academy is, cobra starship and mayday parade and a few more. it would have been worth it just to see those bands.

oh, i'm still taking a year off. i don't know what i want to do yet, so i see it as a waste of time and money if i go to uni then end up dropping out because i hate my degree, like my friend's sister did. it's just the travel overseas bit i'm not allowed to do, because they think 17 is too young to be going overseas alone :rolleyes: the whole Britt Lapthorne thing recently doesn't help either.
that happened at the town that i come from.
i dont know but my parents can be really strict in things like going out, meeting up with some friends etc. but for some strange ass reason they never say anything about going overseas. maybe theyre just weird like that.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
partying hard. working full time. and thats about it

HSC
Si91Anne said:
haha im going with my best friend. So i think that helps. Although she is a 5ft 4" blond girl so i don't think she will provide much protection. I'm sure I'll be receiving twice daily phonecalls from them though. :|
pretty much all my friends are going to uni. except one who is going to africa, where i will not be going lol.

that happened at the town that i come from.
did you or any of your family know her/her family? my condolences if so.

Miffstaa

HSC
russianROULETTE said:
did you or any of your family know her/her family? my condolences if so.
no we didnt know her at all but i did know the night club she went missing at. dodgy!!

is it true that she got doused in acid? :S

HSC
I am more wondering what I am going to do after February at this point, not before it. If I want to go to a Sydney uni I need to move out, but that will be extremely difficult. :\

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
veloc1ty said:
I am more wondering what I am going to do after February at this point, not before it. If I want to go to a Sydney uni I need to move out, but that will be extremely difficult. :\
why will it be extremly difficult for you to move out?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
make monnies.

make the australian dollar worth more.

go to japan jan 24th.

HSC
-may-cat- said:
um, room mates and rent assist?
It's possible with YA+RA, but mostly I'm thinking of the initial stage - paying bond etc, and paying rent until I get a job down there. People keep saying I should do it 2nd year and stay at home first year, but after commuting 2 hrs per day for the last 6 years, 4 hrs per day is not very appealing (and also expensive).

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Party. Find a job. Go out. Sleep. Get my Green P's.

I was going to get a car but I think I'll put that off for a while.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
veloc1ty said:
It's possible with YA+RA, but mostly I'm thinking of the initial stage - paying bond etc, and paying rent until I get a job down there. People keep saying I should do it 2nd year and stay at home first year, but after commuting 2 hrs per day for the last 6 years, 4 hrs per day is not very appealing (and also expensive).
Do you have job atm? cant you just work heaps and save in the break and use that money as your safety net till you get a job down there? Rent is not that bad so long as you dont mind not living in the higher socioeconomic areas

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
well catch up on sleep

Read 'TWILIGHT' saga which ive been dying to read for ages but didnt dare during my HSC

AND going overseas two weeks after my last exam which is on the 6th of NOVEMBER so cant w8!!!

HSC
Miffstaa said:
no we didnt know her at all but i did know the night club she went missing at. dodgy!!

is it true that she got doused in acid? :S
oh, i thought you meant that she comes from the town that you live in now, not that she went to the town you come from. if that makes sense.

as for the acid thing, no idea, but they did say she was so decomposed that she was unrecognisable. apparently the same thing happened with this male backpacker a few years ago, the authorities were like 'nah too decomposed to be him' but it was.

erm, anyway, i'm gonna stop being off topic now lol.

jennieTalia

HSC
SEETHER CONCERT...Party party formal party party and then suicide after the results :S

And I need above 95.15 :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)