What do you think you got? (1 Viewer)

Chelski

sly fly said:
Jamaul can u post up ur mc answers plz
I haven't got a copy of the question booklet unfortunately. I will have them up by Monday unless someone can send me a scanned copy of the questions or something.

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
Jamaul said:
I think I got 90-95%. My teacher checked my multiple choice and said I got at least 18, and she wasn't sure about the two others. I filled up every line available in the Answer Booklet, and wrote 8 pages for sports med and 9 for Improving Performance.

I hope it does get scaled well , then it will make up for my ridiculously bad 3U maths mark.
how does filling everyline mean 90%?
^__^

Lanz122

with a few marks here n there....and a bit of scaling there and here...i'm hoping 75-80 and i'll be happy... :rolleyes: :cool:

Last edited:

Chelski

Densuki said:
how does filling everyline mean 90%?
^__^
I figured that the lines provided were a guide to how much you were meant to write. I filled up every one which I hope shows a balance between the amount of information I know and my ability to process and apply it it to the question.

Basically, I just feel like I answered every question well. But I will probably end up with 80% or something because I was overconfident.

freaked

HSC
PDHPE is scaled failry well as it being focused on as a academic course instead of the steriotypical 'jocks' course

smik chik

Lisamac
HSC
i was hoping for a 90+ after an 87 in the trial...but after the option i think i'll be happy with a 75

mick19

HSC
N/A
Expected Mark

b4 the exam i was hoping for something in the mid 80's (high expectations), but now after the SM and IP options i'd say i'd be extremely happy with low 80's, and expecting something in the mid to late 70's.

Cab31

HSC
Yeah stress less dudes. I thought i stuffed it last year cos i totally forgot like a couple of parts of the syllabus and seriously...they obviously dont mark THAT hard.

Chelski

I talked to an HSC marker last week and he told me of the 250 papers he had done so far, he had not given out a single 20/20. Hope none of those papers were mine...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)