What do YOU think youll GET IN THE HSC (1 Viewer)

What do you think You will score in the HSC

• 91-100

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 81-90

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • 71-80

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 61-70

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 51-60

• 41-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31-40

• Total voters

rx72c

Just wanted to see the moral level here and wanna see what people think they would get in IPT

Huy

HSC
N/A
Hoping for 91+ (HSC mark).
It all depends on the exam itself.

If I don't get a Band 6 in the exam (90+), then that'll mean that I'll be getting a Band 5 (pre-scaling).

I voted for 91-100 anyway, but at the moment my assessment mark creeps into the Band 6 range.

Morale is low, but it'll pick up when it comes to crunch-time :)

Last edited:

^___^
HSC
of course i want to get 91-100...
but with the lack of time after english paper2, i might not able to perform to my best, so i'm trying to get into the 81-90 area

Huy

HSC
N/A
Yeah, we have the Tuesday afternoon and the Wednesday morning.

I had half a day to study for my IPT (CSSA) trial.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I have 2 exams on the same day, IPT being one of them. So if I go badly, I'll blame it on my shocking timetable.

Seriously though, I think 81-90 would be a realistic target. Although I have a feeling I may be able to creep into the low 90s if I can get my motivation up.

HSC
Yeah for me a band 5 will be satisfying...my assessment mark isnt too flash but hopefully i can perform well in HSC!

i dont actually know my final ranks...but i should ask soon...coz i need them for scholarships...but i think im top 3(not much seperating us) outta 13 ppl

lawrencema_1985

HSC
Just a question...do you mean morale as in enthusiasm or moral as in what you think is right?

I reckon i'll get 81-90...my trial was alright (82%) but i can do better i hope. Seems to me the practical stuff is a lot more easy than the theory which is tested in the exam :(

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lawrencema_1985
Just a question...do you mean morale as in enthusiasm or moral as in what you think is right?
Nice one lawrence, I didn't pick up the mistake.

rx72c means to say morale levels, ie enthusiasm for IPT. :)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I chose 81-90, but I'm hoping for either low 90's or high 80's. *Fingers crossed*

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
well considering my fucking pathetic trial mark im not feeling too good... i used ot think that ipt was one of my best subjects... now im scared shitless cause if i do shit in my exam then my 86% assessment mark will be pushed down to match my exma mark and that will fuck me over entirely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Don't worry Dazed, everyone will be feeling nervous and anxious about the HSC exams, as well as awaiting for HSC exam results/UAI.

I am in the same situation, as with everyone else. If you have a 'top' assessment mark, and perform extremely 'bad' in the HSC, say 60, 70 which is below your usual standard, it will, of course, affect your final HSC mark.

In my situation, and I would imagine in yours as well, we/you would have to get 90% PLUS, in the HSC exam to maintain a Band 5, if not a Band 6 HSC mark.

Ideally, 94 to 96 would guarantee the 90+ HSC mark, but we'll have to wait and see, given your current assessment mark (parallels with mine), and the difficulty of the HSC exam itself :)

rx72c

You people are stressing too much, if you stress too much your not going to do well in the exam, just relax and study and be confident that your doing your best. Keep studying and everything will be sweet.
With this attitude you will be happy on the day of the exam and your brain will open up.
Dont let your performance in another exam before IPT bring your morale down as once the exam is done there is no point getting upset about it.
GOOD luck TO EVERYBODY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)