What do you think you'll get? (1 Viewer)

pHyRe

HSC
as long as it's not a star......again. im happy

pHyRe

HSC
it's more like the top 15% because they count the kids from the year 7 cohort into the atar, many of which have moved on (work, dropped out, whatever)
lotta people don't realise that.

median atar is usually around 69-70 NOT 50.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
it's more like the top 15% because they count the kids from the year 7 cohort into the atar, many of which have moved on (work, dropped out, whatever)
You forgot that you also get some international students new to your cohort. So that percentage is highly unpredictable. But most likely, it is above the given percentage (more than 10% in this case).

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
My teacher's today asked me for my results tomorrow.

Don't teachers get the results though?

I kinda don't want to have to tell anyone what I didn't do well in.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
My teacher's today asked me for my results tomorrow.

Don't teachers get the results though?

I kinda don't want to have to tell anyone what I didn't do well in.
They do but they get it later... like 8/9am or something

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
They do but they get it later... like 8/9am or something
So does your class teacher get it or does the head teacher get it of the faculty?

And do all teachers have access to all my results, or is it up to the teachers to spread the marks to each other?

Web Addict

HSC
I really hope that I can get 95+, however I've got grave doubts considering how much I screwed up in English and the fact that barely anyone at my school gets 95+.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
So does your class teacher get it or does the head teacher get it of the faculty?

And do all teachers have access to all my results, or is it up to the teachers to spread the marks to each other?
Not sure how to answer those but I imagine there is just a list of all the students enrolled that is sent to head teacher or maybe every teacher in the department? I guess it's up to them to spread it if it's the former. Maybe cem can fill us in if cem is lurking

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Not sure how to answer those but I imagine there is just a list of all the students enrolled that is sent to head teacher or maybe every teacher in the department? I guess it's up to them to spread it if it's the former. Maybe cem can fill us in if cem is lurking
Oh well, thanks any way.

I will probably text my teacher's If I do well. If not, then I won't until they ask.

babylonne

HSC

Only the principal gets your results. It's up to them who they give the results to, but they will most likely give it to your teachers so they can see how their students did and how effective their teaching methods are.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Only the principal gets your results. It's up to them who they give the results to, but they will most likely give it to your teachers so they can see how their students did and how effective their teaching methods are.
Damn. So I will most likely have to text/e-mail them or may even go to see them tomorrow.

Mutant Kitty

HSC
I wanted over 95 originally, with eyes on ANU Law.
Got early admission at UoW, stopped caring, over 90 is still realistic though.
With bonus points, UNSW Law would be sweet I guess.

rscache

HSC
N/A
I'm hoping for 60 but i'll probably get a mystery mark =/

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
86+
Realistically really depends on how much I have been dragged down by my performance in the 2u exam.
So probably will get 80+ (nek min 70)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
86+
Realistically really depends on how much I have been dragged down by my performance in the 2u exam.
So probably will get 80+ (nek min 70)
Have you used the premium estimate service personally to see what you'll roughly get?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)