What do you want to be when you grow up? Plans for after the HSC? (1 Viewer)

which uni?

• Total voters

Pixellatoreater

The Earth part-time, my imagination most of the ti
HSC
Re: wat u guys plannin 2 do afta hsc

Jachie said:
Um I done don’t knows what I want to be when I grows up. I’m interested in the film industry (behind the scenes stuff though, like producing and being executive-woman-with-moneys-and-influence etc) quote]

yayza I was interested in film as well- directing and script writing. I am still torn between that and archaeology, but I know my parents approve more of the archaeology, and that I'm more likely to get a steady job there. I figure I can look into the other stuff maybe as a postgrad course or something. My friend is doing arch with me, then medicine as a postgrad, so it's possible.

Pixellatoreater

The Earth part-time, my imagination most of the ti
HSC
aaclarkcdr said:
I need 95.25 for Commerce/Law at Macquarie Uni:read:

I reckon Im going to get that (and then some hopefully) :wave:
But first Ive got a GAP year in Vancouver Canada (the St Georges School):santa:

Oh and Schoolies (Gold Coast - Week 2) fits in there somewhere
Lol I started last year thinking I'll get an easy 95... now I think I'll be lucky with an 85. Where did my brilliance disappear to? Ah, lamentation....
Anyway, I wanted to do a gap year too- but if I do, I can't get financial help to get to uni unless I happen to earn $18,000- which I won't, in the hole of a rural town I live in. Maybe if I invest in cows.... There are so many things I want to do before I go to uni, but I need the assistance, so it looks like I'll have to go straight. I could go in the Air Force gap year... but my mum would skin me alive. Damn it.

Younis

HSC
i want to do crimonlogy, UNSW, 80

but after business exam :( im suggesting bacholar of science majoring biology or medical science.. forrgot what uni. but uai of 70

Miss Boxes

HSC
I would absolutely love to get into animation with pixar and stuff but Im guessing you need to know a lot of maths and im like totally failing 2unit right now =.= maybe cause im not trying but meh

so probably graphic designer or sumthing like that?

Shan4curry

HSC
Something involving film or animation. Film production/digital media stuff. =)

kangms

HSC
Anything that gets paid high. i mean, after 5 years i want to earn around 200g + Civil Engineering might be the choice then...Eh. I don't want to waste my money on EXPENSIVE UNI then get a shit job. No way man No Way...

HSC
already into my uni.

but can't decided on arts or international studies.

i want a career in languages :)

UAI goal: doesn't matter!!!

rainbow112

HSC
PE teaching at wollongong uni!
good pay good holidays and exercise everyday. wat more could u ask for!!
need 78 but want much higher

nugget01

HSC
work my ass off for 6 months and then travel over europe. seriously, why not travel before you have any responsibility/commitments?

tpeet

HSC
nugget01 said:
work my ass off for 6 months and then travel over europe. seriously, why not travel before you have any responsibility/commitments?
Exactly... that is exactly what I plan to do next year...
Wanted to do RSA and RGA course at end of yr but apparently u can't do it unless ur 18 so I'll have to find another job... lol

Plans after that = either dance/education (dream) but prob will undertake a law and arts (history or political science) degree in Sydney or Canberra... if I got into Canberra Uni I can do a law/sports media course which would be quite an exciting challenge :)

Need a UAI of 87-88 but If I don't get it I'd be happy with a UAI in 80s and then try the backdoor to courses I really want to do e.g. start with an arts degree or something like that...

cmd

HSC
I plan to go Syd Uni and become a solicitor or corporate lawyer..im expecting my hard work to pay off! but then again,we all must face reality..there was only 1 Einstein:)

M

Money and marks

rainbow112 said:
PE teaching at wollongong uni!
good pay good holidays and exercise everyday. wat more could u ask for!!
need 78 but want much higher
pe teaching wow dont aim too high, and wollongong what a brilliant university that is, cant believe only need 78 for such a desirable course, not saying 78 is low and only retards get that but thought would be something insane like 80s, i mean need to be a genius to tell little kids to throw a ball or run around but i suppose they do get payed well accordingly i mean id kill for their $10000 a year

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
B Adv Arts/Adv Science at USyd.

and then i dont know..

my dream is to be a delegate within the UN, or something.

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
ohhh vet science - It's my dream job but it wont happen.

But Sydney's Ag Economics course sounds decent.

S

shoreskool4eva

hoping to do law/commerce
not because i got a good uai but because my dads a trustee
hi 5 for being rich!!!!

rach19

HSC
Hmmmm historian, if that doesnt work a teacher or journalist

HSC
Re: wat u guys plannin 2 do afta hsc

Law and International Relations at UQ (University of Queensand) omg omg its gunna be soooooo good UQ is the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)