What do you want to be when you grow up? Plans for after the HSC? (1 Viewer)

which uni?

• Total voters

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Re: the big question WHAT UNI DO YOU WANT TO GO TO AND WHY!

U.C.L.A<3

Perfect.

JosephW

HSC

UTS fo shizzle. IT is sex i hear

knots&crosses

HSC

danz90 said:
lol I actually like that aspect of the campus, although the OLD (1960s and 1970s style) and ugly buildings like Carslaw and the School of Chemistry just turn me off.

Whereas, when you look at UNSW, the new School of Chemical Sciences is amazing - ultramodern building and the labs are heaps cool.
The campus is much more streamlined and modern as well (at UNSW) IMO, in comparison to USyd.
DW, USYD Pharmacy facualty took over the bank and the chemistry building and had a major renovation. Its beautiful. The walls are all different bright colours and the new labs are soooooo modern. there is like a lounge room with comfortable couches and tables and the facilities are clean The tutorial rooms are really spacious with modern technology, they have big boards that can do anything and the teachers are great. lol i sound like im selling the place, but nah i have family members who work(teaching and research) and study there so i've been a few times. It is really nice, bar the entrance hallway. At Usyd at the moment, Pharm and Law are the best buildings, but yeh UNSW is nice too. lol.

HSC

PwarYuex said:
I said that. :-/
Lol yeah i know, i found it hilarious, so i thought i'd steal it. :(

layzeehbum

HSC

i reali wanna get into unsw, i know its impossible with my current marks but i just putting it down as my first choice for the fun of it...
unsw is sorta close to where i live so its good plus ppl say unsw offers a good commerce course =)
my other option would be uts.... not sure if their biz course is as good but its in the city so i can hang out there afta lectures and tuts... =]
my very last option would be acu and that is simply because its my last resort... i dun even know where it is lol

loki911

HSC

Want to go to unsw but with my marks lucky to get into uws

HSC

layzeehbum said:
my very last option would be acu and that is simply because its my last resort... i dun even know where it is lol
North Sydney or Strathfield :)

Azreil

HSC

UNSW... because of the scholarship there. :]

imqt

Premium Member
HSC

danz90 said:
USyd, simply because they offer Pharmacy there.
Otherwise, I would've loved to go to UNSW - the infrastructure is so much better there IMO.

Smeegen999

HSC

i want to go to unsw - one of the best uni's for business
BUT i live >1 hr away from syd :(

adriana08

HSC

usyd - sydney college of the arts :) my first preference..i loved it on the open day!
...or unsw cofa

Taskan

HSC

USYD- their open day convinced me, and its a really nice campus

MQ- its campus it alright, and i did work exp. in the museum there.

and both are easy for me to get to

danz90

HSC

knots&crosses said:
DW, USYD Pharmacy facualty took over the bank and the chemistry building and had a major renovation. Its beautiful. The walls are all different bright colours and the new labs are soooooo modern. there is like a lounge room with comfortable couches and tables and the facilities are clean The tutorial rooms are really spacious with modern technology, they have big boards that can do anything and the teachers are great. lol i sound like im selling the place, but nah i have family members who work(teaching and research) and study there so i've been a few times. It is really nice, bar the entrance hallway. At Usyd at the moment, Pharm and Law are the best buildings, but yeh UNSW is nice too. lol.
lol
When I went on a tour in the pharmacy building on uSyd open day.. it wasn't bad, but wasn't crash hot either. The main lecture theatre is still pretty old, and the seating is terrible. The labs we went to were actually quite old, maybe we didn't see the newer ones.
I agree about the tutorial rooms, they have been renovated and are really spacious and modern - I especially like the role-play pharmacy rooms adjacent to the tutorial rooms, thats cool - especially how the rest of ur class can watch u on the TV while u carry out a role play.

I think they're keeping the entrance hallway antique stylez to keep that old Usyd traditional feeling.

LOL are u comparing the brand new law building to the pharm faculty???? Gosh man, the new law building looks amazing. pharmacy has a long way to go until it gets to that state... lol

globez

HSC

BackCountrySnow said:
uws - bogans
bro dont u mean uws - wogs
i havent seen one bogan in western sydney there all wogs n arabs like myself :rolleyes:

Lordie

HSC

UTS all the way. Great Business course, easily accessible from Central Station, and seems like a nice community. I did want to go to Sydney Uni, however the Cadetship I got only allows me to go to UTS, UNSW or Mac. So, that's the order my preferences are in! (Even though you need a bigger UAI to go to UNSW, I don't like it as much :p)

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC

danz90 said:
lol
When I went on a tour in the pharmacy building on uSyd open day.. it wasn't bad, but wasn't crash hot either. The main lecture theatre is still pretty old, and the seating is terrible. The labs we went to were actually quite old, maybe we didn't see the newer ones.
OMGSH yes, the seating is horrible. Maybe its not the whole USYD, but I went to a subject information night there in year 10 and sitting on wooden benches for 2 hours completely turned me off going there.

For me: Hopefully UNSW - its got good law/comm courses/facilties (apparently), a couple of friends go there/are going there next year, nice campus, near my house =]

If not UTS, which also seems nice (on the inside, not the outside) and is also quite good.

danz90

HSC

midifile said:
OMGSH yes, the seating is horrible. Maybe its not the whole USYD, but I went to a subject information night there in year 10 and sitting on wooden benches for 2 hours completely turned me off going there.

For me: Hopefully UNSW - its got good law/comm courses/facilties (apparently), a couple of friends go there/are going there next year, nice campus, near my house =]

If not UTS, which also seems nice (on the inside, not the outside) and is also quite good.
The UNSW campus is awesome IMO.

The Faculty of Law building is heaps cool and ultramodern - its only a couple of years old I think. Looks quite abstract and all - the library in there is really nice too.

I'm sure u'll make it there ;)

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC

danz90 said:
The UNSW campus is awesome IMO.

The Faculty of Law building is heaps cool and ultramodern - its only a couple of years old I think. Looks quite abstract and all - the library in there is really nice too.

I'm sure u'll make it there ;)
Yeah I like the law building. I havent seen the new business facilty, but my cousin who does commerce says its nice.

Haha I hope so. If I dont get 99+ Ill either do commerce (international) at UNSW, or business law at UTS, although I cant deciede which one.

Im sure youll make pharmacy at USYD too =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)