• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you want to see on BOS? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
:eek: there is a secret handshake and I dont know about it? :(

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
but ours is on the web..cept they dun give out any solutions..
They don't repeat those past papers (except for Econ110). The pink ones are the ones you want. But they never let you sneak them out. :p

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by timbk2
problem with uni's are... theres so many courses and subjects u'd have to 'try' cover.
yeah, now that i think about it uni is a time where you learn by research and not by memorising notes

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Yeah, I don't think university notes are a good idea at this point. It's hard enough managing all the HSC courses, let alone every subject in every degree (or certificate, or diploma) program in every major tertiary institution. Sure, maybe for courses like Law (where it's all pretty much the same) but that wouldn't be fair on all the other uni students.

The gender option is good, but its unverifiable. Mark had trouble when he tried implementing it last year too...

Hmm... to be honest I can't think of anything at the moment either. Nothing you can do at least.
I see what you are saying, but apparently, Laz is trying, or at least thinking of implementing a 'uni notes' section......or at least he hinted in a past thread :)

stressed monkie

im a random
Originally posted by Sarah168
A gender catagory for the space under the av so people (namely me :rolleyes: ) can stop being so mixed up about whether someone is a guy or girl. Not an earth shattering request but it seems logical to me :p
i agree i'd like a gnder space to, i think it would be useful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)