What do you wear to the exams? (1 Viewer)

What do you wear?

• Compulsory Uniform (they force you to)

Votes: 89 53.9%
  • Uniform (just wearing it for the last times)

Votes: 22 13.3%
  • Casual (anything other than uniforms)

Votes: 39 23.6%
  • Naked (you don't wear anything to the exams)

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I've noticed different schools have compulsory uniform to be worn for the exams.
I'm myself wear casual XD

crazy_viet

BoS Member
HSC
Macquarie fields H.S...
'...for safety and security reasons, students are to wear the school uniform throughout the examination period'

or something similar lol, however a minority think that they're cool to disobey it and wear casual, very smooth ^^

jdrockefeller

HSC
We're meant to wear school uniform, but it isn't enforced very strictly. I've been wearing school uniform with some thongs. It's almost summer, I think I've worn shoes for the lst time until March.

Tis the season Marge!!!

aurora_05

HSC
We're supposed to be wearing full school uniform the whole time. However as we're sitting our exams at a school where uniform is just a suggestion (not just for exams, in general) people have started turning up in all sorts as none of our own teachers are ever there. I'm keeping it real in the school uniform though. For old times sake :)

mrghattas

HSC
at condell park they tld us 2 wear uniform 4 safety reasons... but we jst wear the skool shirt if we want... cant wait to burn the uniform hehe

Pidgeon_Pete

HSC
Parra Marist make us wear school uniform... dont mid though ive worn it for 6 years, another few weeks aint gunna hurt.

Bo-batron

HSC
How is wearing uniform related to our safety? I don't wear uniform for the exams, nobody does... never have for any exams. Although, I wear my Jersey (woo woo). I'm not burning my uniform.. infact, I am keeping the skirt, because it's nice.
I just wear whatever is comfy. I would love to rock up in my jim jam pants.

poodoorfan

how can they force you???? you're there for like 2 hours and then you leave, what are they gonna do, put you on detention??

i just really don't see how they can force you

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
well the teachers at my school initially told us to wear uniforms.. but thats when we say "You're not our teacher anymore.. haha"
Also since our school "Rose Bay Secondary College" is relatively close to the beach.. most people turn up in their swimmers and thongs :)
It really makes you a lot more relaxed than you should be.. like compared to when we do the trials (it was fully compulsory to wear uniforms).

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
We were told to wear uniform. Everyone wears at least the school shirt, most people wear the skirt/shorts as well. Its a comfortable uniform, and I would probably wear it even if we didn't have to. It gets me in the I'm-at-school-ready-to-do-an-exam mode.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
uniform
i'm gonna rebel in the last exam (business studies) and come in mufti
what can they do... last time I ever have to go there (besides signing out)

wez

HSC
i love the four jokers that ticked "Naked" on the poll....good on ya, fucktards...

we wear uniform....it's compulsory, but they don't give a shit i don't think...

I wear it cos otherwise i don't think enough, 13 years of being drilled to wear uniform means i can't do schoolwork without it, which is why i haven't studied which Is why I'm only doing OK in these bitches of things...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahaha, who were those 4 idiots? and plus.....wez, your avatar is 'eye'sticking' as in, i can't stop looking at it.....yes is it, no it isn't.....wat the..

al_x

short*
HSC
lol at our school we don't have to wear school uniform but some people still do (why!?) and almost everyone wears their yr12 jackets coz when r we ever going to wear them again? I'm gonna miss my yr12 jacket its the most comfy jacket i own.
Anyways i also have this pair of pants that i coincidentially wore 2 3 exams in a row and i was like hey.. lucky exam pants! so i'm going to wear them to every exam i have from now on.. everyone is saying "what if they r unlucky exam pants"and im like "well my results will tell us the answer to that now wont they"

-neO-

HSC
al_x said:
lol at our school we don't have to wear school uniform but some people still do (why!?) and almost everyone wears their yr12 jackets coz when r we ever going to wear them again? I'm gonna miss my yr12 jacket its the most comfy jacket i own.
Anyways i also have this pair of pants that i coincidentially wore 2 3 exams in a row and i was like hey.. lucky exam pants! so i'm going to wear them to every exam i have from now on.. everyone is saying "what if they r unlucky exam pants"and im like "well my results will tell us the answer to that now wont they"
Your so lucky id kill to come in comfy clothes to an exam i feel like they would make the difference between and Band 5 and a Band 6 LOL..

cataleptic

HSC
I chucked my uniform out after the final assembly.

I wear my younger sister's old school skirt. it's really short and makes me feel uncomfortable. Then i wear otehr things that vaguely look like uniform.

HSC
^-^ lol, if cataleptic was sitting in front of me in an exam i would get zeroooo for cracking up

yeah we don't have to wear uniform at my school...
unusually though...since i bought my kilt at the beginning of the year i've found I'm extremely comfortable in it...not having to worry about my pants riding down the valley, or the schools short skirt coming up when i shift around...its quite wierd.

I wore mufti for the englishes...then went back to uniform for the sake of comfort and ceasing the moment :) for legal and religion...and prolly for all the ones to come.

wez

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
hahaha, who were those 4 idiots? and plus.....wez, your avatar is 'eye'sticking' as in, i can't stop looking at it.....yes is it, no it isn't.....wat the..
my avatar is probably one of the funniest monty python sketches around...

I'd like to have an argument please...

"but this isn't an argument!"
"yes it is"
"no it isn't"
"yes it is"
"no it isn't, it's just contradiction..."
"no it isn't"
"yes it is!"

and so on and so forth...

by the way, that makes 5 jokers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)