What do your teachers think of us??? (1 Viewer)

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
My mate told me about it. Only time it's came up in class if when we go Yay! we can use BOS - and they are like, it's Board not Bored!
Meh.

HSC
My business studies teacher told us about it in class. My other teachers however, pretty much shoot it down if it is brought up. They just go on about how it's unreliable and we should be 'careful'.
In my parent teacher night last week my mum came home and asked me which 'board/bored' I was on.
She said she'd been told that I was on the 'wrong' one.
To be honest, I've probably learnt a lot more in this site than the other board, and in some cases, my teachers.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
To be honest, I've probably learnt a lot more in this site than the other board, and in some cases, my teachers.
What do you mean about the teachers part?

MTP

HSC
Yeah a couple of my teachers come on this site. But My english teacher said not to rely on this site that much. I wonder what their usernames are.???

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
MTP said:
My english teacher said not to rely on this site that much.
Same.
We were talking about it and he chipped in with a comment along those lines.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
ticky2002 said:
Same.
We were talking about it and he chipped in with a comment along those lines.
My teacher reads this site. She asked me why I had uploaded an essay onto the Resources section. I was pretty shocked that she even knew what BoS was.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
MTP said:
Yeah a couple of my teachers come on this site. But My english teacher said not to rely on this site that much. I wonder what their usernames are.???
;) That's for us to know, and for you not to find out.

nandison

HSC
:uhhuh: My ANCIENT HISTORY TEACHER ACTUALLY RECOMMENDED THIS SITE TO OUR CLASS AND I WAS ACTUALLY SURPRISED BECAUSE I HAD IT BEFORE HE TOLD OUR CLASS , AND I WAS KIND OF STINGY WITH THIS SITE BECAUSE ITS WHERE I GET A HEAD START ON EVERYTHING LOL ..... BUHH YERR URRM I DONT SEE WHY THEY SHOULD HATE IT BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE US ALL TEXT BOOKS AND RESOURCES WE NEED .

BUT MY ENGLISH TEACHER DOESNT RECOMMEND IT , SHE THINKS THAT ITS A CHEAT WAY FOR PEOPLE TO GET THINGS THAT SOME STUDENTS DONT HAVE ACCESS TO , BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER. BUH YERR URMMM IM JUST GLAD THAT AT LEAST ONE TEACHER APPROVES OF IT !!!:uhhuh:

boris

Banned
HSC
I see that you should listen to your English teacher a little more often ...

The premium notes are shit anyway kids. If you want decent notes for free, http://hsc.csu.edu.au/ is much better. Also the Premium notes on this site don't offer all subjects, whereas HSC online offers notes for most (with the exception of most language subjects)

nandison

HSC
:uhhuh: HEYA THANKS DUDE , AHA YERR I'LL LISTEN TO MY TEACHER URMM , YERR OHH N THANKS FOR THE SITE , I CHECKED IT OUT AYE , AND IT LOOKS COOL !! OHH N THANKS FOR WARNING ME ABOUT THE PREMIUM THING , COZ I WAS SO GONNA GET IT !!! I SWEAR I WAS JUST AT THE VERGE OF DOING THE WHOLE REGISTRATION THING !!!
BUHH NOW ITS NOT WORTH IT THANKS AYE CUZ!

boris said:
I see that you should listen to your English teacher a little more often ...

The premium notes are shit anyway kids. If you want decent notes for free, http://hsc.csu.edu.au/ is much better. Also the Premium notes on this site don't offer all subjects, whereas HSC online offers notes for most (with the exception of most language subjects)

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah. Premium is a rip off. If you want to waste $20-$30 dollars, go buy yourself something nice instead.

nandison

HSC
Aerath said:
My teacher reads this site. She asked me why I had uploaded an essay onto the Resources section. I was pretty shocked that she even knew what BoS was.
AHA SO FUNNI OMG , ILL LOVE FOR MY TEACHER TO COME ON AND SEE MY COMMENT AYE LOL !!!

HE'LL PROBABLY LAUGH AT ME AT SCHOOL FOR BEING THE BIGGEST REBEL AT SCHOOL AND I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME ON A SITE LIKE THIS LOL !!!!!

nandison

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
nah official and reliable BoS moderator me121 tells us that plagiarism in the HSC is fine

so you should go ahead and do it

:rolleyes: LOL ARE U SRS U GOT TO BE KIDDING , I REMEMBER IN THE DO MY OWN WORK IT SAID STRICTLY NO PLAGARISM LOL FUNNI DUDE!!:rolleyes:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
nah official and reliable BoS moderator me121 tells us that plagiarism in the HSC is fine

so you should go ahead and do it
He misinterpreted the guidelines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)