What do your teachers think of us??? (2 Viewers)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
my english teacher is approximately 60 years old or so, maybe younger maybe older... no idea... he's a HSC marker.... and he's just recieved internet access for the first time in his life.... he's probably reading this... he doesn't drive a car, and well i think the first ineternet site he's visited is www.boredofstudies.org so what that says about this site .,.. is well.. that it rules....

I prseume that this thread is probably them most vistied thread by teachers.....
( for obviosu reasons... *ponits to the title of thread*)

Danoz The Great

HSC
There isn't that many essays to get off here anyway - well, ones that relate to the topic at school directly (eg journeys - "physical" journeys)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
all my teachers recommended this site, they sed it was fantastic, and i used it heaps for ages before i even discovered the forums... i just got the stuff of the main pages. now, well yeh i discovered the forums yay i actually find them way more helpful....

hmm jst had a weird thought.. wonder if my teachers no im on here... wonder if they track me down and read my posts??? hahahaa

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
this site can really realte to students. that is why so many students use it. they read the name of the site, and it automatically realtes to the majority.

my legal and ancient history teachers use this site. i just hope that they don't track all of my posts. this counts as extra-curricular study, thats my excuse, how about everyone else? :D

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
I dont think my school even knew this site exists! I've told some of my friends but they dont seem interested. And if I give it out to too many people then they might become better than me (EEEK!)

So I think I'll stick to just me knowing about it.

Next year I will tell 'em

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
None of my teachers have actually been here, although a few know about it vaguely... they keep going, 'there's this new site I heard about, it's called bored of studies...' and i'm like yeah, I've been a member since last year. I recommend THEY go and see it, specially the bits where ppl bitch about teachers... I think they might learn something :)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
My Biology teacher thinks it's a really good site!

Last edited by a moderator:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
wow...this thread still exists...lovely stuff....

chooky_girl26

Lyshiez
HSC
Uni Grad
what is the website for the trial papers??

Our english teacher keeps recomending this site... and comes back and "borrows" information to help us.... other subject don't really mention it

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
hahaha what is it with bio teachers and loving this site??? lol mine always tells us when she find good notes and tell us where to find them..

i dunno bout my other teachers but i know half my soc class (3/6) use the soc forum frequently.

freaked

HSC
some of my teachers have told people about it as a place to talk to other HSC students and for some resources, but I think most of them are worried about dodgy work since students can submit it.

Abbeygale

HSC
My school links to the site from their intranet homepage.

None of the teachers are concerned about plagiarism, because they're all so familiar with the site that you'd have to be pretty damn stupid to try submitting a yoinked essay.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
freaked said:
but I think most of them are worried about dodgy work since students can submit it.
i agree ive been told by a friend who was a teacher not to bother with any of the bio notes as they are crap...although i have found otherwise on some instances.

Cab31

HSC
who cares what the teachers think...they arent the ones sitting the HSc...the site's great and if they have a problem with it too bad...

s0k0y0e0

HSC
The other day; my english teacher brought it up in class!

He has no idea about it; but he did suggest that we could have a look! (he's a bit late...)

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Hehe yeah I had a teacher do that once... she was like, "there's this site called bored of studies, it's like board of studies but spelt differently, it's for students..." I'm like yeah I've been on there since last year. :)

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
The other day; my english teacher brought it up in class!

He has no idea about it; but he did suggest that we could have a look! (he's a bit late...)
today my business studies teacher brought it up - suprising coz i thought no one knew about it. And she told the whole class about it - :(

she was talking about the marketing plan and how good they were - coz we have an assessment to do a marketing plan for this case study.

richz

Havent really talked about this site with them, But my chem teacher reccommended this site to us for past papers..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)