What do your teachers think of us??? (1 Viewer)

gonzalina

my chem teacher likes it, and my geog teacher printed off someones note for us, cause he thought they were good...the only thing my chem teacher said was to be careful with some of the trial papers, because some were just the independant trials with some otherschools name on it or something...

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by staree
I think the best thing about this site is the interaction you get with the creators! It's more..... personal..... ;)
ha

betty is one of my closer friends now from the original hscboardz meets if you're wondering...

it's not sad making friends from hscboardz!!!

timace

haaarrr.
HSC
lets see.. my ipt teacher thinks you're like gods. so does my mate in ipt. with last year's trial results, we pointed out about 10 or 15 mistakes he made. in the multiple chance alone. we never made it to section II.
my maths teacher has no idea how to operate a computer
my english teacher swears by it
so does my business studies teacher
ditto my economics/DT teacher

my catholic studies teacher, *shrugs* who knows? i'd say she'd be against it, since she's the assistant principal.

i'm the only one at school who knew until I told my ipt teacher. he couldn't write out the URL on the whiteboard. about 2 teachers knew of it, i don't think they really like it though. meh, their loss. hsc.ozlpn.com is too complex for him. same with boredofstudies.org.

whats the plural of doofus? is it doofusses, doofi or something equally as stupid?

lilee

my bio teacher finds it very intertaining cos of the UAI calc. 'stead of bio research on the net he asks for our UAI estimates, bludge, bludge

staree

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by fatmuscle

ha

betty is one of my closer friends now from the original hscboardz meets if you're wondering...

it's not sad making friends from hscboardz!!!
awwwwwwwwwww
*wipes tear from her right eye*

ur a champ Ian...... and yes, hscboardz is a great example of how not ALL net freaks are... umm.... freaks!
I am sure a couple of you guys will gain a lot of new friends and UAI points from this site, either that or lose a lot of friends for being on the net 24/7 and losing lots of UAI points for chatting and procrastinating lots.
Either way, I'm glad to say that I gained a fatmuscle from my experience with the original hscboardz......... ;)

Winston

HSC
truthfully and honestly
i was soo actually 100% grateful i got the lucky email
it was as if i got the email saying i wont the lotto
informing me about this site
no joke
no one at school knew it
till one day last week in religion they were asking about the religion outlines and my teacher was like visit the BOS site
that's the best i know of
and i'm like nah there's another one
and i'm like boredofstudies.org

and everyone like the name of it too
this site kicks!!

staree

HSC
N/A
just out of curiousity........ who sent you the email? or the email address that sent u the email.......

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by staree
just out of curiousity........ who sent you the email? or the email address that sent u the email.......
this site
lol
i thinkt the admin

i really duno how they got my email address

SkAnDi

HSC
Originally posted by Wintermute
Our librarians banned this site on the library computers. Bitches.
Why?

It's such a great source of information.

It's a shame to be restricting resources from students.

Rather like people who hide library books so that other people can't find them.

*arches eyebrow*

Winston

HSC
wat OS u using?
i always find loopholes in banned sites
if u can access the internet options and change the default homepage to bored of studies
thats one way i found of a way to by pass banned sites

gonzalina

Originally posted by Winston
wat OS u using?
i always find loopholes in banned sites
if u can access the internet options and change the default homepage to bored of studies
thats one way i found of a way to by pass banned sites
haha, now that would be funny! as far as i know we can access it from school - i havent tried. but i hate how so much stuff is banned from the school computers. at my school it just used to be the computers in the computer room that had really tight controll over things, so you'd just go use a computer in a classroom (the music room's puter was especially good) but then they changed it all at the beggining of the year.

they also gave everyone their own "webpage" although it's really a page thats just on the network, and its for us to "show others the work we have been doing this year". when some of my friends put up pictures on their page, the librarian went psycho. its really quite stupid.

bex

HSC
And anyways how can they stop u? They can't keep an eye on u all the time
they can put a block on the site on the computer that controls all the others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)