What do your teachers think of us??? (1 Viewer)

Sugardoll

my biology teacher gave me the address for this site like 100 times. But I already knew about it before him.

So yeah he likes the site. I dont know about my other teachers.

aLaNa

yeh!! my techers love it...our english teacher is always going on about it n how we should be getting on it and getting all the practice questions n stuff to practice and practice and practice....
:(

Jellymonsta

Originally posted by fatmuscle
well, everyone in NSW should have this site.

it's been sent to every single high school in NSW
B]

LoL!
All of my teachers were really impressed with the site... after i told them about it. i think you missed my school in your send out. Or maybe the school office consists of the (ex)principal's wife and her incompetent friends. Hmm...
None of my year knew about this site till i mentioned it to some peeps.

mella_1410

teachers on this site

no one at my school actually knows about this site (advantage, me), but i think it rocks! the CSU site sux, what...do they want us to fail or something? they hav jack all info about anything, this site is way better, the realy board of studies site sux too!
it's a conspiracy...LOL

cheers

Da_KaMaKaZi

EXCELLENT !!!!

Ive learnt more from this site than i have from my legal teacher! half the time we sit in class thinkin "WAT THE!" i LOVE THIS SITE! My studies of religion teacher who is also my english teacher prints and fotocopies notes from here n hands em out... sum teachers r jst plain ignorant n follow EVRYTHING from the Board of Studies, despite the fact that on the last minute they decide 2 change sum aspect of the syllabus like they have in Legal Studies.
THNX HEAPS 2 All that have contributed notes and THNX 2 FATMUSCLE n LAZARUS n all who made this site! Uve been a GREAT HELP! :D

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
what if u placed them on their backsides?

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
My IPT teacher thought that the site was really good and recommended it to us as a means of additional resources for the HSC. However no other teachers seemed to know about the site

babyjess

HSC
N/A
no one knew about this site until recently, when one student claimed he was the first to find this site (yet i was here before him

:mad1: *grrr-ing noise*

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate
Most of my teachers don't know about the site
same ... but most students seem to know about it

hornet

maths head: liked. advised me to go to this site when he basically told me he couldnt be fucked photocopying me some past trials for my hsc.... that dickhead. anyhow, i knew about it a long time b4.

all other teachers: no idea at all. when mentioned briefly in conversation with teachers, the dinosaurs eerr'd on the side of "is that illegal? i think it is", the others showed no comment

Rahul

Dead Member
no teachers at m,y skool noe about this site....
...except for my sdd teacher.....he would not b a teacher wid out them....he gives us FAT-MUSCLE's notes in class.....and our tests he d/l's from the site. the question r exact....in one test there was a mistake in the original exam paper.....he didnt even bother to read the paper b4 he gave it to ur. we had to point the error out to him:mad1:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
not sure if any of the teachers know about it

i know there would be quite a lot of students in yr12 knowing about this

and im not sure if any1 else in my grade (yr11 this year) knows about it... but yeah... obviously they'll know about it sooner or later when they start searching for essays to copy lol JKJKJK

btw i luv the notes here... they rule ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)