What do your teachers think of us??? (2 Viewers)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
My stupid IPT teacher says this site is 'shit and full of crap' personally I believe she is an idiot.

lydia1992

scientificfield
HSC
Uni Grad
teachers like seeing their students suffering to get info that's why most of them dislike this forum lol

amars

HSC
N/A
not sure if my other teachers knows that this site exists.

eat_well

HSC
I'm sure quite a few of my teachers are well aware of this site but not willing to share it with students. I don't know if they actually read what people are writing on the forums but I know for sure they discovered the resources here. A few of my friends know about the resources as well but are not willing to reveal where they got it from (even though it takes a quick google search to find it). I haven't met anyone from my school that posts on the forum either. My friends think it's weird talking to "strangers on the internet". I don't think they realise how much I've learned or been comforted just knowing that there are other people in the same position as me. Oh look at me, getting into belonging..I'll stop now.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm sure quite a few of my teachers are well aware of this site but not willing to share it with students. I don't know if they actually read what people are writing on the forums but I know for sure they discovered the resources here. A few of my friends know about the resources as well but are not willing to reveal where they got it from (even though it takes a quick google search to find it). I haven't met anyone from my school that posts on the forum either. My friends think it's weird talking to "strangers on the internet". I don't think they realise how much I've learned or been comforted just knowing that there are other people in the same position as me. Oh look at me, getting into belonging..I'll stop now.
Hahah this.

Last edited:

ernestcuellar

HSC
my teachers have taken an interest in this site, especially my physics teacher, who favors the readily available trial papers from different school's,yet he's kinda acknowledged there might be some copy right infringements

Hila

HSC
Haha my brother told me that once his teacher was like
"Okay, this site is great. But if you steal stuff, I would know. Because I also post on this website and I often get my own stuff sent back to me..."

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
My english teacher hates it as it encourages plagiarism. I don't know how but?

Orwell

HSC
I'm here because my teacher told me to use this site. Shoutout to Miss Parsons of Year 10 Science

Simorgh

HSC
I wish they didn't see or know about some of stuff that goes on here especially in Non-School ;)

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
tbh I wouldn't be surprised if my teachers could recognize me on here ahaha
i took subjects out of my sig, so bit more sneaky now

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I dont think any teacher will recognise me, unless they see me banter. Or they see my handwriting in one of the maffs threads

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
The only teacher I've spoken to tried to scare everyone by saying all the notes on here are fake in an attempts to give everyone mystery marks

ml125

HSC
I have one maths teacher that always goes on about how she loves bos lmao. I remember at some point last year she sent us some notes she got off here. I think they were Squar3root's? Lelelelel

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
My teachers can recognise me on here...

After all, all they have to do... is just... inspect... my posts...

:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)