What do your teachers think of us??? (1 Viewer)

Heath Loxton

HSC
My year 12 teachers probably secretly think im just an annoying weeb sitting in the front row who always asks for extensions on assignments and always wants to sit tests later in the week because he is lazy! :D

Undisclosed

HSC
School employee here, I found the site about half way through year 12 and was a complete lurker until just signing up today. I reckon some of the teachers I work with would be fans of the site.

duck4

HSC
I mentioned to my Extension 2 English teacher that I put my idea for my major on the forum and she was all for it, thought it was a great idea and a great way to get people's feedback. And my friends all love it

Jai2019

HSC
hii from the future.
I need help on study tips.
I am doing the hsc next year and am in year 11 now.

blyatman

HSC
N/A
my business studies teach used to go on here in 2013 apparently

but I've been here since 2016 (alt acc), it has died over the years pretty unfortunate everyone's moved on to atarn****, fb or disco**
Out of curiosity, does anyone know why atar-n-o-t-e-s is censored on bos?

AdamHarris

HSC
N/A
The interaction you have with the site's founders is, in my opinion, its best feature.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
@jimmysmith560 what forum is this?
Given that this message was posted 20 years ago, it would be difficult to know this exactly. There may have been a site called "CS Forums" back in the day, although there does not seem to be any indication of the existence of an education-related site with this name (or a similar name). "CS Forums" could have also been referring to computer science/IT-related forums in general (i.e. not any one forum in particular) that would be accessed by teachers during that time for some reason, which would make sense given that tactic, who is one of the founders of BoS, comes from an IT background, meaning that it would be reasonable to suggest that he would have had a presence on such forums. :)

Vall

HSC
I was thinking (purely from the context of the conversation 20 years ago) that CS forum was a teachers forum. I know that now days teachers have forums / groups on Yammer (basically Facebook groups) for all the teachers of each subject / faculty across the state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)