What does your study area look like? (contains photos) (1 Viewer)

ccc123

HSC
Lol I have no specific study area. My books and notes occupy every corner of every room. Actually, just looking in front of me on the computer desk, there are so many books/ readings/notes that the desk surface is well concealed by a 15cm deep pile of my crap.

Last edited:
HSC
My table is a mess. Full of paper, pens, books, wrappers and random stuff. I need to clean it bad, but every time i clean it it just gets dirty again. =[

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I have a study room in my house where I just do my study there. Sometimes, when I'm really tired, I just go to my room, lie on my bed, and finish up writing some notes :).

yvettemaree47

HSC
Razizi said:
I have a study room in my house where I just do my study there. Sometimes, when I'm really tired, I just go to my room, lie on my bed, and finish up writing some notes :).
Exactly the same with me... I always start studying im my study room, but end up on the floor in my bedroom.

taffyroll

HSC
I dunno why, but ur links to ur room don't work for me. Can u post it differently coz I really want to see how neat it is!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The images of student's study area were posted last year and so some of them have been deleted/removed. I guess if these students see this thread, it would be nice of them to post it again. :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Lol, my study area looks like a bomb site. Folders everwhere, papers spread out on the floor, books randomly thrown on shelves.

eliseliselise

HSC
Aplus said:
Lol, my study area looks like a bomb site. Folders everwhere, papers spread out on the floor, books randomly thrown on shelves.
photos, please?? :p

gazzalite751

HSC
Aplus said:
^Looks pretty cramped.
HAHA, you think =P Yeah I think so too, though I can't be bothered shuffling it all around. Made me feel like I was in one of those little cubicle cells for the first few weeks actually =| xDD

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Looks pretty cramped.

Take a picture of your desk, Aplus.

I'll take a pic when it's messy
:]

Most of the things are stack on one pile.

HSC
gazzalite751 said:
Well my study area was a mess when I took this pic >.<"
Browsing around the forums taking a break from english and I see this thread =P rofl. sidetracked. haha.

Here it is:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj30/gazzalai/DSC02566.jpg
WOAH! you have one notebook and a computer. Your computer screen is SO HUGE and its so prettttttyyyyy 8)

At least you do your hw and stuff in front of the computer, i do it ON the computer (i have a notebook).

gazzalite751

HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
WOAH! you have one notebook and a computer. Your computer screen is SO HUGE and its so prettttttyyyyy 8)

At least you do your hw and stuff in front of the computer, i do it ON the computer (i have a notebook).
HAHA =P Thanks =). We're not allowed to do our hw on the computer >.<" Apparently they're training us to "write better and faster for your HSC papers." :rolleyes:

What's your study area look like?

Fortify said:
Take a picture of your desk, Aplus.
I agree with Fortify, picc Aplus xDD

HSC
gazzalite751 said:
HAHA =P Thanks =). We're not allowed to do our hw on the computer >.<" Apparently they're training us to "write better and faster for your HSC papers." :rolleyes:

What's your study area look like?
LOL, no i meant ON it. Like, physically on the inbuilt keyboard etc. Hah.

Right now my study area isnt that bad, theres a dictionary, loose papers and pens etc. I gotta go and take a picture, but i cant be bothered. lol. I will soon though.

ROFL F-O-B! Nice picture haahahah!

gazzalite751

HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
LOL, no i meant ON it. Like, physically on the inbuilt keyboard etc. Hah.

Right now my study area isnt that bad, theres a dictionary, loose papers and pens etc. I gotta go and......
WAHHH!!! ON IT?!?! ROFL HAHAHA OMGOSH~~, Man, you need a desk xDD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)