What does your study area look like? [POST PHOTOS] (1 Viewer)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
My year three teacher had the same obsession.
haha. But this obsession has died down a bit over the years. There's just simply not enough time to obsess over cows when there are English exams looming around :eek:

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
kinda :p. its mainly maths D:
But the question is, do you actually NEED all of them/find all of them useful? I wouldn't invest that much money in it if I couuld get all the information out of 3/4 books. o__o If some parts of a book were good I'd just photocopy them.

HSC
Telekinetik said:
But the question is, do you actually NEED all of them/find all of them useful? I wouldn't invest that much money in it if I couuld get all the information out of 3/4 books. o__o If some parts of a book were good I'd just photocopy them.
well u see. ive had 3 sisters go through the hsc so all my books are from them :3

HSC
calagain said:
lol what? you have like 20+ books for general maths?
not 20 D:.....only 19 ;_;

nah. i kid i kid

i have like, 10 or something all from when my sisters did their hsc :3. im guessing a few things might be difference but meh.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Telekinetik said:
Depends on how often you pull 'em out and do exercises out of. I know I try to pull at least 3 maths textbooks out every weekend to work out of.

HSC

So this is reasonably clean, at the beginning of a study session. It doesn't get much cleaner than this, if it ever does I will be sure to post another pic.

And this is what what it looks like at the end of the session. But I can assure you that it does get messier!

dang

Premium Member
HSC
My table is kind of messy and i haven't been bothered to clean it so i haven't studied at it in awhile.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
THANK YOU

finally someone posts a desk messier than mine.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
dang said:
My table is kind of messy and i haven't been bothered to clean it so i haven't studied at it in awhile.
... I'd hate to attempt to sort all that out

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
lol i need to clean under my desk again it is getting messy again... lol i hate it

dang

Premium Member
HSC
theshortykatt said:
ahahahhahaa. what desk...
i wouldnt be surprised if that pile goes all the way to the floor.
If im bothered ill take a photo and show you whats under my desk. =]

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
my desk is surprisingly not messy at the moment... but ill change that in the next few weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)