what ecosystem is every1 doing??? (1 Viewer)

AbeGettysburg

HSC
ecosystems

we r doing GBR and Barmah-Millewa Forest (a Riverine Forest)

jesster88

HSC
funnyperson1000 said:
Ningaloo Reef - as opposed to common GBR, rarity impresses markers ;)
Macquarie Island - another uncommon one :)

omg im doing ningaloo and maquarie island as well and there i was thinking i was an individual

cuz i luved the antarctica topic in yr 6 and for sum reason i still have sum of the lamo little essays i wrote on maquarie island

and i also have video footage of ningaloo reef sumwhere from when we visited it the sharks there are somthing u have to see to believe and the manta rays are huge

anyways have a good one

swaney

Hey
Im doing Coastal dunes, and Intertidal wetlands. for wetlands im doing Towra Point, n coastal sand dunes im doing Kurnel.
If any one can help me wid them that would be great, and if anyone needs help i might be able to help you
my addy is swaney_87@hotmail.com

Sarah 05

like everyone else in newcastle we r doing stockton sand dunes and we are also doing kooragang wetlands both of them are in the newcastle area and are really good cause heaps of stuff has been done on them by coucils etc.

if u need some stuff on these email me @ sarahannmcgowan@hotmail.com

purplemonkey

HSC
Some help on GBR please!

pink_esky said:
Yeah, i did the GBF and intertidal wetlands on Parramatta River. If you need any help, I can email you some stuff.
Pink_esky if you could email me some stuff on GBR it would be much appreciated! Let me know if you can do!

jameso7

HSC
we're doing GBR and homebush bay wetlands. lots of stuff out there for both kinds of ecosystem so its pretty good

felixcthecat

HSC
ah bringing up an old thread huh? :D

well i was suprised to find some other school doing homebusy bay.. only to find that it wasn't true.. ~ ;)

elsapelle

HSC
We're doing coastal dunes in the terrigal/wamberal area and kakadu NP which should be cool... Though I wish we were doing Kosciuszko! FIELD TRIP

viva_la_emma

HSC
yeah i am doing GBR and towra point

wooot we actually went from sydney to cairns to go snorkelling as part of our study!!! haha. yeeeaaahhhh

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
We did the Daintree and Coastal Dune system (Cronulla specifically) and we too went on a week long excursion to the Cairns/Daintree/GBR etc and did snorkelling and all of that - best school excursion ever.

Lilyjanexx

HSC
Hi I'm doing Towra point as an assignment now do you have any notes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)