What elective are you choosing? (1 Viewer)

What elective are you doing?

• Industrial Chemistry

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Shipwrecks, Corrosion and Conservation

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • The Biochemistry of Movement

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • The Chemistry of Art

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Forensic Chemistry

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

jamesy_1988

HSC
Hey all chem students

Got a question for you, what chem opption are you choosing or being forced to choose?

Thanks Jamesy

HSC
I read over Shipwrecks, Corrosion and Conservation and I can see why that was chosen over hte others, we learnt alot of SSC in electrochemistry, so I guess that'd help

Budz

HSC
Even though corrosion and conservation is explored mainly within the 1st topic area i think i would have preffered to learn forensic chemistry..

sounds fun

"who are you, who, who" lol

gosh

not sure yet, but i think we're being forced to do the biochemistry of movement. I would've liked to do forensic chemistry though, sounds more interesting

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
If you think forensics will be fun because it's like the TV shows, it's not really similar.

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
We're doing shipwrecks cause we're forced to. none of them look that bad though.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I wanted industrial chem, but we've done shipwrecks already.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*sigh* ...forced to do Shipwrecks as well...though it would have been *so* much smarter to do Biochemistry of movement since literally everyone in the class is doing or has done biology.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
xrtzx said:
forced to do industrial but i wanteed to do shipwrecks :eek:
lol... shipwrecks but wanted to do industrial... only because i was told industrial is mostly theory.. (the part of chem that i like)

ishq

brown?
HSC
Same as the fate of many others, forced to do Shipwrecks. It wasnt too bad though - we got a great excursion out of it.:D

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
ishq said:
Same as the fate of many others, forced to do Shipwrecks. It wasnt too bad though - we got a great excursion out of it.:D
excursion... ahh wat's that?.. I've never heard of it... oh wait... i think it was something that existed before year 11... before i chose the subjects that are ... what's the word.... "excursionless"... ah yess now i rememba..

excursion... when u have the opportunity to leave school... for one day... half a day.. even 1 hour... and enjoy the freedom of fresh air... even if its covered by the cruel 'exursion sheet'

boy do i miss those days

ok sorry bout that... but it's been so long since i last went on an excursion for one of my subjects.. the only one i can recall going to is the year 12 retreat...

anyways.. back on topic... according to the poll most bosers' are doing shipwrecks... .. quite the popular selection this year perhaps?

Zali

HSC
physician said:
lol... shipwrecks but wanted to do industrial... only because i was told industrial is mostly theory.. (the part of chem that i like)
Ure crazy the theory's the worst bit.

Forced to do industrial.

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
forensic yay! lol

we had an incursion 2 weeks ago where this forensic scientist came out from UTS...was cool

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
We're doing forensic :D. I'm sorry for all of you who have to do shipwrecks :(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)