What element are you? (1 Viewer)

serene12

HSC
yay im iron!!! solid, reliable and dependable awsome hehe

Iron (Fe)
Lucky Number 26

You are solid, reliable and dependable, but tend to fall apart without a little TLC. A team player, many rely on you to get the job done. Finding the right person to get close to is important for you, you big lug.

Spurning frippery you are the embodiment of nunnish dress sense. But while everyone loves someone who takes their work seriously, would it kill you to accessorise? A little carbon or chromium draped at a rakish angle can not only create the illusion of height, it can help ward off corrosion.

tennille

HSC
The quiz is a joke. Not everything has to be taken so seriously.

jez-lil-bitty

HSC
Definately so does fit me.......wel the first quality lol

Oxygen (O)
Lucky Number 8

You are hard working, readily available (to the point of being slutty), and difficult to live without. People tend to forget any mistakes that you make and focus on your positive achievements. Love is a lot like you, Oxygen.

quis

HSC
N/A
Mercury

"Rare, beautiful and hard to hold, you entice those around you. Getting close to you can be a dangerous affair for any who fall for your considerable charms."

What more could you possibly want? LOL/

tennille

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Unless you were explicitly 'talking' to someone, I know that fairly well.
Being in the Chemistry section of the forums is unnecessary, anyway, even if it is about elements.
I decide what is necessary and what isn't. :rolleyes:

I will allow students to post things up like this just for fun. Unless it is a spamfest, which clearly it isn't, it will not be deleted.

HSC
Helium (He)
Lucky Number 2

You are balanced and independent. You might not form strong bonds with others but when a party is on you are first on the scene.

You consider yourself the most noble of gases. But is it really noble to hog your electrons and live apart from the rest of us, Helium? Your first report card read "does not work or play well with others" and frankly you don't seem to get that that's not a compliment. Sure you're rare here on earth but in the universe at large your type is common as mud (SiO2.C2HnOx). In fact you're so colourless, odourless and unreactive it's hard to know you're around. Take note: the world doesn't revolve around you Helium. (Ok strictly speaking it does because the stupid sun is about 80% Helium, but here on earth you're NOTHING!).

Famous Heliums
Ghandi
Jesus
Laurie Oakes

Ideal Partner
Don't bother Helium. You are the original lone wolf - it takes about 13000 Volts to get you to even mingle let alone bond and settle down with anyone else. Stop wasting our time and just float on out to space where you belong.

thehootman

HSC
Iron. Mind you, I dont see how you could possible get something like Plutonium, Ytterium, Boron etc. Its a pretty dumb test. And not funny really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)