What Exactly Do Girls Look For In Guys? (2 Viewers)

jazzbaby

HSC
for me in guys i look for:
great personality
sweet
intelligence
humour
great smile
cute butt
nice arms

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
personally i don't think it's that hard. basically you can boil down that list into:

*educated
*cultured somehow
*musically open minded
*good looking
*comfortable with himself
*socially aware
And doesn't like 50 Cent. :p

7th Sign

HSC
All girls like different things man,

But most girls like a guy who can treat them nice and not treat them like shit, but you still get some girls who like been treated like shit...

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Generally I look for guys who understand that people are much more complicated than "bad guys" or "soft cocks".

Despite my hatred for these threads, I'm just going to go ahead and write about my dream guy:

*older and taller than me = no.
*is unmistakeably masculine = quite the opposite
*impressive jawline = haha nope.
*fit, engages in some kind of physical activity or sport = cant be bothered.
*atheist/agnostic/open-minded = yep.
*musical/plays an instrument = hell no.
*is a fan of hendrix or miles davis = meh, they're ok.
*can appreciate classical music, and would find seeing my ensemble performances/concerts interesting = fuck no.
*has a passion for something within the arts. Knows every detail about it = not even close.
*some sort of European heritage = sort of, but dominated by asian-ness.
*spells words correctly, even in text messages/emails = why wrtie longer versions when you can save time.
*slick with words
*attentive, doesn't play mind games = but games are fun.
*has goals or evidence of a future = I have speculation and conjecture, those are KINDS of evidence.
*isn't shy about dancing = hate it.
*opens doors and occasionally pays for things, but isn't bothered about my unladylike swearing = never open doors and definately never pay.
*socially capable; can hold his own when around strangers. I want you to be able to take care of yourself at parties if I decide to fly off to talk to someone else = ok i can do that. i might insult them though.

(weird sort of list and very specific, but i'm surprised myself how many people fit them all... )

wanna go out anyway.
are you actually a guy, or a girl that likes to lie about their gender? Not that it matters if your gay, it's just that with that knowledge in mind we can better interpret your list of... dream guy-ness... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)