what exactly is in an inquiry question? (1 Viewer)

mudfort_

HSC
from my understanding it must prompt the audience to challenge their perceptions of something...or reveal something about the form? oh and link to syllabus of course.

idk everyone's telling me different things, does anyone have a sample inquiry question?:confused2:

kingpalindrome

HSC
Mine was more of an inquiry statement than a question (teachers said it was fine): My collection of vignettes as an overarching multi-form creative story explores inequity in the Australian immigration system by contrasting the experiences of a refugee detained in an Alternative Place of Detention with the experiences of a returning Australian in Covid hotel quarantine, drawing on verbatim accounts and different perspectives.

It's mainly a brief overview of what your work is about, what you hope to achieve, and how you will achieve it. It's also alright if it completely changes over the course of your writing - I ended up rewriting my inquiry statement 4 times as my work evolved.

mudfort_

HSC
Mine was more of an inquiry statement than a question (teachers said it was fine): My collection of vignettes as an overarching multi-form creative story explores inequity in the Australian immigration system by contrasting the experiences of a refugee detained in an Alternative Place of Detention with the experiences of a returning Australian in Covid hotel quarantine, drawing on verbatim accounts and different perspectives.

It's mainly a brief overview of what your work is about, what you hope to achieve, and how you will achieve it. It's also alright if it completely changes over the course of your writing - I ended up rewriting my inquiry statement 4 times as my work evolved.
gotcha - thankyou so much this is v helpful!🙏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)