What food do you want to TRY? (1 Viewer)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
any new flavours of TimTams that i haven't tried yet (which should be none but im not sure)

and just food from cultures that i really dont have much contact with i.e african(even though every country is really different, so i cant just generalise it like that ahh), argentinian and brazillian and stuff from south america

also wanna get mrore in touch with my roots and try even more of the traditional russian foods. and some german of course ;)

ahhhhh so much i wanna try t_t

also MEGA STUFFED OREOS

that was a much longer reply than i anticipated xD

Fiction

HSC
Surprisingly not the weird octopus, slug looking thing in Hamish and Andy South America (I think)
Kangaroo meat I guess? Just casually eat the coat of arms I wanna see what the fuss is all about haha

HSC
any new flavours of TimTams that i haven't tried yet (which should be none but im not sure)

and just food from cultures that i really dont have much contact with i.e african(even though every country is really different, so i cant just generalise it like that ahh), argentinian and brazillian and stuff from south america

also wanna get mrore in touch with my roots and try even more of the traditional russian foods. and some german of course ;)

ahhhhh so much i wanna try t_t

also MEGA STUFFED OREOS

that was a much longer reply than i anticipated xD
I would actually travel to different countries and experience the foods & how it's eaten
what? mega stuffed oreos

awesome!

HSC
Surprisingly not the weird octopus, slug looking thing in Hamish and Andy South America (I think)
Kangaroo meat I guess? Just casually eat the coat of arms I wanna see what the fuss is all about haha
so many people convincing me to try it. that and also the fuss about camel burgers.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually, i want to try tacos... Never tried it in my 16 years of living
I haven't tried taco's in my ~19 years of living but when I did, it really is meat in like crackers with some salad

Fiction

HSC
Actually, i want to try tacos... Never tried it in my 16 years of living
I want to say pssh you've never eaten a taco? :eek:I'm nothing like that, been eating tacos left right and centre

But I have a nagging suspicion I ate a burrito instead once.
(there's nothing wrong about not eating a taco btw ;) Virtual high-five haha //tackyftw)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)