what game are you best at, undefeatable? (1 Viewer)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
i know im going to get insults but i still have the two classic games(CS and Sc[starcraft]).
But im only good at CS really and only with a scout or an awp at particular maps such awp_bycastor,awp_dust,awp_india and awp_india2 and some scout maps.suck at everything else.

M.I.A-187

HSC
im an idiot said:
LoL i salute you if your not one of those sniper whores or frisbee, plasma gun predators. :rolleyes:

Well for me its
Avp2 (i mop the floor against pplz as an alien :) )
DoD
Virtual on (its old - -'')
and i sucked generally at RTS part from Rome total war cause i lack a proper brain.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Super Smash Bros. on N64. I used to be able to defeat 3 lvl 9 CPU's on the same team with a low handicap.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I would consider myself pretty good at CSS but it's hard not to die on that game. N64 Smash Brothers eh Riviet, would be interesting having a game with you I consider myself pretty good at it using Pikachu.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I prefer fps with multiple classes (eg. a soldier, medic, engineer so and so), that way the game wont get boring too quickly!

Such a game like Enemy Territory, each class has its advantage and disadvantage where teamwork is all that matters. Though I can't say that i'm "undefeatable" in that game, still i ain't a "noob".

Be a field op to direct artillery fire and airstrikes.

Covert op to scout with sniper rifles, steal enemy's uniform as a disguise to open doors and cause havoc behind enemy line.

Engineers are able to construct crew served MGs, arm/disarm dynamites, landmines & covert's explosive satchels.

Medics can heal and revive, either work within a fireteam or stay solo killing enemies. In etPub mod, you can poison the enemy to weaken them.

Soldiers are just great damage-dealers with their mobile mountable MGs, mortars, panzerfausts and flamers.

Great game!

P

pLuvia

Kid.@dmin said:
I would consider myself pretty good at CSS but it's hard not to die on that game. N64 Smash Brothers eh Riviet, would be interesting having a game with you I consider myself pretty good at it using Pikachu.
Pikachu? Wierd choice :) But you must be strong haha I usually use the noob character Kirby :D but on Melee I use young link

stazi

Nightman
HSC
he means 'noob' character, as in everyone who starts out uses that character because it's easy to use

jeniii

HSC
TETRIS!
tetrinet and spruce blocks (high score 1071)
==" lol yes i was very bored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)