What games are you playing now during the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Trials 2 Second Edition FTW!

but i need some new games, assassins creed, if i take my laptop to uni next week, wat else? Any good shooters out? Waiting for fear 2, assault on dark athena, ... modern warfare 2...

erm

HSC
Trials 2 Second Edition FTW!

but i need some new games, assassins creed, if i take my laptop to uni next week, wat else? Any good shooters out? Waiting for fear 2, assault on dark athena, ... modern warfare 2...
try dead space

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
My games that ive finished: crysis, cod4, ut3 (campaign), deadspace, NFSundercover, prince of persia (warrior within, stuck in pop08), far cry 2, manhunt.

Havnt finished: stalker shadow of chernobyl (near end, way too hard), saints row 2 (serious framerate issues, need patch).

Wat else can i try?

and plz no rts or rpgs, i hate em.

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
how come there isnt a %100 working gta iv torrent!!!!! The bastards!!!

erm

HSC
My games that ive finished: crysis, cod4, ut3 (campaign), deadspace, NFSundercover, prince of persia (warrior within, stuck in pop08), far cry 2, manhunt.

Havnt finished: stalker shadow of chernobyl (near end, way too hard), saints row 2 (serious framerate issues, need patch).

Wat else can i try?

and plz no rts or rpgs, i hate em.
u torrent ur games?

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I actually just finished a sims 2 marathon (like 2 hours), I haven't played it for more than twenty minutes for months but i got bored....

gupta90

HSC
Lolz, After VCE last year I got a 50" Viera.

Finished Gears 2, MGS4 and a whole bunch of other games.

BUt recently I bought World of GOo for the wii and it is like awesome.

Russdog

russell
HSC
bought a 360 to entertain me the other day, for when i'm really really really bored. so far i've been doing like one GTA4 mission a night, (my only game apart from sega tennis lol). i'd do more but i'm bored of it because i've already done every mission up to the bank robbery at a friends house last year.

what games do ppl recommend for 360?

also, does anyone know if they're making a shenmue 3 for 360? shenmue 2 on xbox was the fucking bomb!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Just downloaded assassins creed on my laptop, and its working ^^
Need to change all settings to lowest, either that or keep on medium and put down resolution, i think i'll do that.

Man i am so excited to play it.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
bought a 360 to entertain me the other day, for when i'm really really really bored. so far i've been doing like one GTA4 mission a night, (my only game apart from sega tennis lol). i'd do more but i'm bored of it because i've already done every mission up to the bank robbery at a friends house last year.

what games do ppl recommend for 360?

also, does anyone know if they're making a shenmue 3 for 360? shenmue 2 on xbox was the fucking bomb!
mass effect
the orange box (or just portal, really)
ninja gaiden 2
gears of war 1 and 2
halo 3
dead space
cod 4 (waw is decent)
bioshock
fallout 3

downloadable games:
braid
castlecrashers
rez
ikaruga
n+

if you love gta then give saints row 2 a whirl (i've never played it)

sega is hopeless nowadays so no shenmue 3 i'm afraid

erm

HSC
Just downloaded assassins creed on my laptop, and its working ^^
Need to change all settings to lowest, either that or keep on medium and put down resolution, i think i'll do that.

Man i am so excited to play it.
It gets boring after a while once the novelty of fleeing up buildings/towers wears off.

Once you know how to time your counters properly, it also becomes too easy (i.e. i can take down about 30 guards without taking any damage since they all engage you individually - never at the same time).

not too bad though and sets itself up for a sequel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)