What games are you playing now during the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Sonata

HSC
just a couple of games on my psp, mostly rpg it'll last for a while
and probably my FFXII which i havent opened up since the start of the yr

Legham

HSC
runtlocks said:
Quite a good game, isn't it?

Tomba! (psx)

Now I remember playing this game as a young lad, I would play the demo over and over again and love it. Coincidently ran into this game whilst browsing the web and downloaded it. Currently playing it on ePSXe, and it is hands down the best platformer I've ever played.
Holy fucking shit!! You gotta PM me a link :D I'll love you forever if you do. I used to play the demo over and over again as well :eek:

I think i even remember the theme music which is amazing for someone with my memory..

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
pm sent.

Just got my Saturn emulator working, am now getting into Guardian Heroes which is ace

chemicalex

HSC
i wana get counter strike
i know old but i loved that shit when i was in year 10, till the fags from steam banned my account :(
i wana get a new 1
also Americas Army < u gotta play that, a must!

fatmuscle

HSC
join me in counter-strike source :)
steam id: fatmuscle
nick: fatmuscle[at]boredofstudies.org

i'll be in the dust2 -snipe servers!

..i still kinda suck

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I bought Age of empires 3 the other day. Installed it and then! it didn't work. I can't understand why. It says the graphics card isn't able to support it but my computer supported Dawn of War which requierd the same graphics and more RAM. I think I'll upgrade my comp anyway

HSC
I went through portal in the previous weekend, cuz I couldn't wait until the HSC is over.

Once it is, I have the following new games to go through;
- Half Life 2 + Ep 1 + Ep 2
- STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl

I'm also downloading Homeworld 2, because I've never played that and always wanted to. Got a new 1337zorz rig just a month ago. Just before the HSC, lol great timing eh.

Also many more games of my favourites, Starcraft Broodwar and Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday: Armageddon.

Also wanted to get Enemy Territory Quake Wars, and maybe try America's Army since it's free.

Oh and have to become pro at Counter Strike 1.6 and maybe Source.

All after the HSC :D

Legham

HSC
I'm going to become a full-time guitar hero-ist this november 5th (last exam). Im even taking it to schoolies!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
I bought Age of empires 3 the other day. Installed it and then! it didn't work. I can't understand why. It says the graphics card isn't able to support it but my computer supported Dawn of War which requierd the same graphics and more RAM. I think I'll upgrade my comp anyway
you should have waited, like, a week.
You could have got the AOE3 Gold pack which is going to be release with the base game and warchiefs expansion on (i think?) november 1st.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
The_highwayman said:
you should have waited, like, a week.
You could have got the AOE3 Gold pack which is going to be release with the base game and warchiefs expansion on (i think?) november 1st.
kjhdgfhdljfgdsalgflad!!! are you serious???

I was at the store loking around and went "oh cool I shoud bye that. I do want it" and some new girl served me who was having her first day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)