What games are you playing now during the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Vaeth

HSC
I concur. I thought it was fucking terrible and am glad I paid barely anything for the PC version.

Alex Mercer is a terribly designed protagonist. He shows compassion in one scene for his sister and then in the next, he's ripping everything to shreds without a second thought.

The WOI was an interesting concept but the storyline it presents and the main story in general is disjointed and uninvolving.

A crap game and also a reminder that I must get around to finishing infamous some time.

Prototype may not be the game of the year, due to its obvious lack of story, depth and plotline, but you cant say it didn't satisfy in terms of power variations and interest. It had a firm kick of adrenaline and action, enough to sate a person who likes slash and slay, blood, gore and unlimited death.
yes, Alex is dissociated and uncaring of all humanity, even his sister. But bear in mind he is no longer human. He, along with his emotions, past and humanity died at Penn Station.
The xbox360 version is visually and auditorily leagues better than the PC version.

I'm ridiculously fed up with everyone comparing Prototype with InFamous. you cannot compare them because they weight out in different fields.
Not everyone can buy a ps3 just for the sake of one exclusive game, so yeah, we have to settle for the next best thing.
-V

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Prototype may not be the game of the year, due to its obvious lack of story, depth and plotline, but you cant say it didn't satisfy in terms of power variations and interest. It had a firm kick of adrenaline and action, enough to sate a person who likes slash and slay, blood, gore and unlimited death.
yes, Alex is dissociated and uncaring of all humanity, even his sister. But bear in mind he is no longer human. He, along with his emotions, past and humanity died at Penn Station.
The xbox360 version is visually and auditorily leagues better than the PC version.
It was still shit...

I'm ridiculously fed up with everyone comparing Prototype with InFamous. you cannot compare them because they weight out in different fields.
I can and I will. I find InFamous more involving in terms of storyline and gameplay too.

Not everyone can buy a ps3 just for the sake of one exclusive game, so yeah, we have to settle for the next best thing.
-V
Get a job then?

Daipire

HSC
As embarassing as it might be, i play the Sims 3

As a hardcore gamer, i managed to get my sim to level 10 in like 5 stats so far

For a day, i got really bored, and know my sim has 11 bastard children (which i dont have to look after mind you)

I've also been playing crysis, which is a pretty cool pc game BUT!

the enemies can see you for miles, when your in a bush, lying down, after just cloaking into that position, making it a bitch whenever the helicopters attack and you don't have a rocket launcher...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
tryna get crysis working in windows 7 ultimate x64 :mad:

games for my 4 months off:
- replaying crysis because i miss it
- borderlands
- assassins creed 2
- modern warfare 2
- maybe batman arkham asylum

badquinton304

HSC
Gunna start mgs4 again tommorrow and i played heaps of mgo today. They have this new map with heaps of dust available even though i dont have the expansions it was so dusty i couldnt see much.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
weeeeeeeeeeu got crysis working.

apparently for a 1.2.1 patch i need a 1.2.1 crack :)

also, it freezes after any changes are made in the options (whether its game options or graphics options). installing latest drivers for laptop's gfx, hopefully it'll fix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)