What gp topic did you pick? (1 Viewer)

=smashly=

HSC
i would of made a poll, but i didnt now how u do it.. haha..
and My group is doing Once in a Blue Moon. its cool. i dig it.
What are you guys doing? goodluck!

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
Comfort Zone.....most notably at the start where we (four guys) are dancing seductively on chairs a la Cabaret. it's out of our comfort zone and is sure to be out of the examiners'....unless they're into that kinda stuff. then that'd be scary

lou22

HSC
we decided on once in a blue moon.
our group all brainstormed cheese from this topic - and so we ran like crazy with that! so we are doing an absuurdist piece about cheese lol
its awesome

uberschveinen

HSC
Mutationis said:
Comfort Zone.....most notably at the start where we (four guys) are dancing seductively on chairs a la Cabaret. it's out of our comfort zone and is sure to be out of the examiners'....unless they're into that kinda stuff. then that'd be scary
He's right, it is freaky, even without costumes.

As for my group, we've finalised our performance, but still haven't decided which topic it is. We'll probably make it up on the day or something.

Rinni

HSC
Sweet and Sour. Ours is about the hunt for the perfect man. Sooooo much fun. Lots of comedy, song and dance lol :)

Last edited:

uberschveinen

HSC
Sounds like the sort of thing the examiners really go for. Take it all the way and make all the characters forty year old women who hate men but are starting to get back into the dating scene.

greenapple^0^

HSC
Mutationis said:

hahaha dat sounds like our group work well at beginning...which now we end up no where which really sucks !!! from 1815 to once in blue moon... though i like the 1815 coz it can be really anything... time year number...u name it it's 1815 ...but does the topic really matters my drama teacher says dat it doesn't matter as they r only giving us some ideas to start with..because now we are nothing to do with the topics

greenapple^0^

HSC
uberschveinen said:
Sounds like the sort of thing the examiners really go for. Take it all the way and make all the characters forty year old women who hate men but are starting to get back into the dating scene.
that's a goood idea ~ and it's good because most examiners are females so i think they would like it more den male examiners not being sexes.. coz my teacher wanted somthing so sad for my monolouge that they cry too which i doubt they will with my monolouge... i mean i do really cry alot but i don't know i'm not really happy with mine...i need to change bit more

AlyxaArcana

HSC
My group chose "Is It A Bird" - and ours is all based on the concept that wayy to much of the public eye's attention is spent on socialites instead of the social issues and problems.

Whats everyones working title for their pieces? Our's is "To Be Or Not To Be..."

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Well, my whole drama class has 16 guys do it. So there's 5 of us and we picked Sweet and Sour. We're showing that all superheroes are human and that they even go through the good/neutral/bad times in their life.

Aniero

HSC
That's the same as us. We did 1815, originally it was going to be a subtle recurring motif, but as it turns out we subtley mention it once. Oh well. Our working title is "Mouse Patrol".

Rinni

HSC
uberschveinen said:
Yeah it was great but it didn't really end up going anywhere. So now we've gone for the idea of searchiing for the perfect man. Gives us more room to make fools of ourselves and make the examiners laugh (even if they are laughing at us lol). It now includes lots of comedy and a few song and dance numbers. And a killer twist at the end :rofl:

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
our group picked comfort zone too..

at the moment we are trying to reincorporate the comfort zone thing into the whole performance... pain in the ass but ahh well

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
OMG were we meant to pick a topic? Man those one's were soooooo boring.

All we did was thought up something that was not related to one of the topics then once it was done we went "yeah we'll say it's the glass house"

Jeza

HSC
we chose 1815. whatever you choose is not important. It's only used so the markers can verify your performance is made in 2007, and not recycled or copied. Yeah we just had a theme and concept and integrated 1815, to show we created this performance this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)