what grades can i expect to get? (1 Viewer)

leeam

HSC
in vce i was getting mostly As-85% round about in all sub's except psych, where I got 95+ or A+. (Except maths, but we wont go there, its not relevant to my course).
Doing a B Arts studying Linguistics, Journalism, Indonesian (2nd year) and Psychology. Hoping to major in Indon and Journo-what'll my marks be/

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Somewhere in [0,100]. It depends on your motivation, learning style and understanding the concepts. It is too different from the HSC or the VCE to tell.

leeam

HSC
the course in psych is very similar to that of VCE, and Indo is too. I have always been studious (sorry...) and enjoy studying-yes you heard right. I'm aiming to put in at least the required 10 hrs per subject (40, including lectures and tutes), doing the extra work etc. Does this help? I'm also very motivated-at the moment anyways.....

ace

is retired
HSC
leeam said:
the course in psych is very similar to that of VCE, and Indo is too. I have always been studious (sorry...) and enjoy studying-yes you heard right. I'm aiming to put in at least the required 10 hrs per subject (40, including lectures and tutes), doing the extra work etc. Does this help? I'm also very motivated-at the moment anyways.....
Being motivated at the moment does not imply motivation over the entire semester.

You'll get what you'll get, no one can see into the future (else they'd of cheated on the lottery alreadly).

Cheers

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
leeam said:
I'm aiming to put in at least the required 10 hrs per subject (40, including lectures and tutes), doing the extra work etc.
Hahaha. If you need something to brighten your spirits after first session final exams are over, make sure you come back and read this part of your post.

Benny1103

HSC
N/A
Edit: Got rid of some things which I probably shouldn't have said.

Anyway leeam after a few weeks at uni you'll probably have a better idea as far as work load and time commitment which is needed for you to achieve your goals. The recommended times are usually just a guide. How much you study depends on how efficiently you learn and apply the material.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)