• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

r3ckless

HSC
wat hand are you? lol i'm bored, gotta think of sumthing to do

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
Its well known that right handers are far superior...

(just kidding!)

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
i heard that only 15 % of people are left

Gummy_bear

HSC
Fellow lefties Unite!
we shall take over the earth! there are more of us than they think! (and we are much more intelligent. lol.)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i can write with both hands. but predominantly right. so i am a bit of bot h:D

ajmason87

HSC
ive always wondered what it was in the process of the development of left handers that went horribly wrong and forced them into a world of cacky-handedness.

adambra

HSC
Phil Shapiro said:
A really interesting question is whether there is any connection between left handed people and creative genius. Some of history's most creative minds have been left-handed.

In the category of art, both Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo were left handed. In the category of music, Ludwig van Beethoven was left handed. In the field of science and invention, you find Benjamin Franklin, Isaac Newton, and Albert Einstein. In the field of motion pictures, Charlie Chaplin.

Bobby Fisher, the modern chess genius, is left handed. So too musical geniuses Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, and Wynton Marsalis.

Each of the these persons had a mind so exceptional as to be head and shoulders above anyone else in their field. So even though it may be more difficult for a left handed person to live in a right handed world, lefties can know that they are in good company. Beethoven and Einstein had it tough, too.
http://www.his.com/~pshapiro/left.handed.html

adambra

HSC
Hendrix was left-handed but learnt to play right handed. Just remembered that...

ioniser

HSC
yeah research has shown that left handed people are smarter in the more scientific fields as they use the right side of the head,the more logical creative side

where as the left side of the brain is more passive(right handers) and these people predominantly domiant over the left handers in literature areas

thus left handers will excel in creativeness and problem like such stuff but lack in the english side of stuff.einstin was thought to be mentally illed when he was young,he use to go to school with out pants

i don't really care i 'm both handed

jdrockefeller

HSC
adambra said:
Hendrix was left-handed but learnt to play right handed. Just remembered that...
At Woodstock '69 he plays his entire set left handed.

Where's the option for ambidextrious? I do most things left handed, but I write right handed. Actually, I'm a freak. In cricket, I throw left handed, but bowl right handed.

heh, I'm awesome.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I can't do anything productive with my right hand. Being left-handed, what foot am I meant to kick with? Does that even affect it?

adambra

HSC
My Dad is left-handed and kicks with his right. I'm right-handed and kick with my left. Go figure.

phunk_e

HSC
im a left hander when i write, but i play sport right handed and kick right footed. i can write pretty well with my right hand aswell coz when i was younger i used to practice coz i thought i was odd! hehe but now i luv bein a lefty! minoritys rule!

Also- if the left side of your brain controls the right hand side of your body and vice versa then only left handers are in their right mind!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)