• No, but he was always bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but he hasn't needed to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Kevin 07 only worked in the year 2007. If he cannot come up with something catchy again, then bye bye.

Lentern

HSC
imo Rudd had good intentions but failed in implementing the policies based on these intentions in a practical manner.
So whether he has changed since 2007 or not is neither here nor there? You believe it to simply be a matter of lacking judgment and professionalism required to enjoy success in government?

Existential

HSC
N/A
So whether he has changed since 2007 or not is neither here nor there? You believe it to simply be a matter of lacking judgment and professionalism required to enjoy success in government?
i agree that rudd has had a rough 6 months or so... and he has not yet gotten out of the hole he dug for himself.

however lets remember that the election is not for months - he may well bounce back from some of his fails by then

and abbott may well make a few more mistakes as he tends to do. he is a bit 'loose with his words' these days.

mes ami

HSC
i think rudd is doing a howard. trying to make himself important so he can travel the world on tax payers money like howard did toward the close with his fucking holidaying. hes trying to make a name for himself. thats why he jumps on all these bandwagons. climate change. he wants to be remembered. he sucks up to foreign leaders etc. all about self importance.

i have nothing against sucking up or bandwagons just saying. cunt cunt cunt cunt.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
i think rudd is doing a howard. trying to make himself important so he can travel the world on tax payers money like howard did toward the close with his fucking holidaying. hes trying to make a name for himself. thats why he jumps on all these bandwagons. climate change. he wants to be remembered. he sucks up to foreign leaders etc. all about self importance.

i have nothing against sucking up or bandwagons just saying. cunt cunt cunt cunt.
But he's sticking with the mining tax which everyone is hating.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Nobody stopped her banking it.
Come on, bro. Even you know that any risk free deposit box with an interest rate higher than the one you can borrow at isn't going to exist for very long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)