what happens for accouting reports and decisions for the first week (1 Viewer)

red802

HSC
N/A
Heya, i got a tutorial this week, and i dont have a book yet because i havnt bought the book, should i be expecting any homework, or would they be talking about the subject and teaching us a bit?

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
I did this unit (ARD) last semester and there was no homework due for the first tutorial. The first tutorial might be shorter than usual. Have a good look at the unit outline to see if homework is due on Friday afternoon, because that's what happen last semester.

HSC
wakeywakey said:
I did this unit (ARD) last semester and there was no homework due for the first tutorial. The first tutorial might be shorter than usual. Have a good look at the unit outline to see if homework is due on Friday afternoon, because that's what happen last semester.
oo... u do the same cousre as me.. lols... how are u finding the coursse? as in parra campus =]

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
Hey lilkiwicutie,

I'm finding the course pretty good so far. I can't compare the course to anything else, but I like the fact that we'll be learning useful things that all businesses will need, which sounds practical to me.

I also like the campus environment we have at Parramatta! I think all the grass and buildings we have are pleasant to the eye :p The EA building is also really nice to have classes in.

Gee, they were the positive things. One negative is that I don't like how overpriced the stuff at both cafes are.

How do find the course and the campus so far?

bizadfar

HSC
Most of it is fucken simple even if i missed the first week/lecture and no book. Coming from a family of accountants :)

HSC
wakeywakey said:
Hey lilkiwicutie,

I'm finding the course pretty good so far. I can't compare the course to anything else, but I like the fact that we'll be learning useful things that all businesses will need, which sounds practical to me.

I also like the campus environment we have at Parramatta! I think all the grass and buildings we have are pleasant to the eye :p The EA building is also really nice to have classes in.

Gee, they were the positive things. One negative is that I don't like how overpriced the stuff at both cafes are.

How do find the course and the campus so far?

HEY,

OMG i got dogged today, everyone like left busineess law at the breakk.... -_-" .. oh.. NO the GRASSSSS is NOT green... <3 sydneys uni's grass... yummiii =]]] ...

hmm... i duno really... im not a fan of the cafe.. i brought the wrap OMG. the chicken was rare YUKK.... therefore westfield YUMI and yes it is overpriced =[

YEah EA is good... hehe.. and the lecture thratre is okay.. i guess i cant complain

WOW 3 assessments already WOAH> so fast..

OH how many days do u have?

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
lilkiwicutie89 said:
HEY,

OMG i got dogged today, everyone like left busineess law at the breakk.... -_-" .. oh.. NO the GRASSSSS is NOT green... <3 sydneys uni's grass... yummiii =]]] ...

hmm... i duno really... im not a fan of the cafe.. i brought the wrap OMG. the chicken was rare YUKK.... therefore westfield YUMI and yes it is overpriced =[

YEah EA is good... hehe.. and the lecture thratre is okay.. i guess i cant complain

WOW 3 assessments already WOAH> so fast..

OH how many days do u have?
Hey, the grass is always greener on the other side, eh? Lol. Do you want to transfer unis?

I think Intro to business law has good lecturers and tutors. I found the lecturers to be very useful, so I'd naturally recommend that people don't leave the lecture!

I have three days of uni.

I havent bought anything from the cafe in a while... I bring my own stuff, actually.

HSC
wakeywakey said:
Hey, the grass is always greener on the other side, eh? Lol. Do you want to transfer unis?

I think Intro to business law has good lecturers and tutors. I found the lecturers to be very useful, so I'd naturally recommend that people don't leave the lecture!

I have three days of uni.

I havent bought anything from the cafe in a while... I bring my own stuff, actually.
heyyy..

really.. OMG i posted a refernicing question like 1000000000 times. and never got replied proplery..
how did u find the assignemnt???

really i sleept in the law lectureer today -_-"

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
I think I got 17/25 for the law assignment. The whole referencing thing was new to me, but I thought it was explained by the tutors and lectures well. The textbook also seemed to have all the relevant points that you could use in the assignment (it's just a matter of choosing the ones that relate to question).

I honestly spent so much time on the assignment, because it seemed very hard at the time. I basically followed what they recommended us do: issue, law and how it works in the current situation.

Um, if possible, get your assignment checked by the tutor and then you'd know if you're on the right track. That's sorta typical tips and stuff; I can't really remember the assessment that well :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)