What happens if I ignore my offer? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I got into Southern Cross University at Coffs Harbor. But I can't decide whether to go or not, seeing as I don't even know where it is. What happens if I ignore the offer? Will it expire? If so, when?

Thanks in advance.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Well then, why did you put it as a preference?

If you leave it, it will probably expire when the rounds finish... or something. I'm not sure. Ring UAC.

And I fail to see why location has such a major impact upon whether you want to go or not: you either want to do your course because you want to do it, or not. Location is pretty superficial.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
in general, offers lapse after the deadline for acceptance.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
You should just accept it.
I live in Coffs Harbour and SCU's a great campus. The environment is appropriate for learning as we kind of bundle the TAFE, Senior College and SCU into the one massive complex. Great nightlife and atmosphere.

You'll have fun and learn heaps.

HSC
mm.. well where is it? can't really tell on the map. Is it in queensland or northern NSW? Is it city-like or a cowboy land? My parents don't really want me to move out that far.. im not sure if I'll have a stress attack living by myself either. blargh it was my 8th preference

rherkes

HSC
Coffs Harbour is on the Mid North Coast it's the Home of the big Banana. I have been on many Holidays there. I am sure if you go there you will enjoy the area and the many beaches.
http://www.visitcoffsharbour.com/
Perhaps someone who lives there will tell you more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)