What happens if you forget to write the question number on the booklet? (1 Viewer)

elisewalker

HSC
I got extra writing booklets for the option topic in biology, but i only wrote the part i was answering and not the question number..
Also what would happen if you forget to write the question number for the option topic?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
should be fine coz school batches are marked together. they will be able to tell wat topic it is anyway

enoilgam

HSC
I got extra writing booklets for the option topic in biology, but i only wrote the part i was answering and not the question number..
Also what would happen if you forget to write the question number for the option topic?
Mistakes like this are fairly common and I'm pretty sure that the marking centre accounts for this when marking. I'm not sure what Biology is like, but I know that for subjects like Modern and Legal, it's fairly easy to determine which question a person has attempted without looking at the question number.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
School cohorts, in subjects that are being marked online, are no longer marked in cohorts - totally random.

But....

if the marker isn't sure about the question number or whatever they simply refer it to their SM who will sort it out e.g. I am marking the personalities for MH and if we can't find a 'clear part b' we are sending to the SM who is determining where part b begins and sends it back accordingly.

Salehhh

HSC
they'll call you up and let you do the exam again..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)