What happens when...? (1 Viewer)

predator4294

HSC
You cohort is so damn small that it isn't funny?

Just curious as to know how the board will treat us.

When I mean small, I'm talking >10.

Just how Nasty will the Board be to us?

Also, the schools rank is so pathetic that it isn't even listed on "SCHOOL RANK PAGE" PDF's.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Well considering a lot of schools have subjects with few students in them, it won't matter too much. I mean at my old school we had 8 people doing physics, 5 people doing 3unit, and <20 doing 2unit. It's a pretty normal thing to have small numbers of students in a subject. Cos they don't really go off the whole year, just the individual subject.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
iirc ..because your cohort is so small, the board does not create a pool of marks for the class and so you guys are essentially up against the state, individually.. shouldnt be too different really

not sure if thats right, but i remember a teacher saying that

Aindan

HSC
The board treats you on how your cohort goes in the exams. A super job in the externals will really help all of you, but a few bad marks can really drag everyone down unless you're in the top ranks. The advantage of small cohorts is that you can help each other out, and improve together.

predator4294

HSC
Great, just great.

There is this one guy hell bent on essientially not doing anywork in class, and he's in my Chem and Business class...so things dont look too great on the fact that everyone should be getting great marks.

Also I couldn't agree more, the support from the teachers is pretty good, and we help each other out quite alot already so atleast thats a positive.

ya_mum

'When there's a will, there's a way' - MOI
HSC
The advantage of small cohorts is that you can help each other out, and improve together.
YEAH BRAHHHH BUSINESS STUDIES= SYNGERGY=1+1=3 BRAHHZZZ
studying together, if done properly, can effectively cut off hours off the learning curve.

There is this one guy hell bent on essientially not doing anywork in class, and he's in my Chem and Business class...so things dont look too great on the fact that everyone should be getting great marks.
hahaah what rhino!!

BRO START A JOURNAL AND BE A MAD CUNT LIKE ME. TRUST ME- EVEN IF PEOPLE DISS YOU, THE AMOUNT OF ACCOUNTABILITY AND DRIVE THAT YOU GET AFTERWARDS FUCKING AMAZING. MAKE A JOURNAL LIKE

INTERNETPREDATORS JOURNEY TO SUCCESS IN THE HSC

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Business Studies, the child version of Economics.

=P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)