What has everyone done? (1 Viewer)

SharkeyBoy

HSC
Completed my notes and made essay dot points for contemporary issues. Yet to hit past papers

ncoul

HSC
Began the past papers a good week ago; making sure i understand the topics really well and the malleability of each point to draw links with a range of questions. If anyone has any trial papers they'd like to share that would be lovely, the recent syllabus change hasn't left me many options.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Began the past papers a good week ago; making sure i understand the topics really well and the malleability of each point to draw links with a range of questions. If anyone has any trial papers they'd like to share that would be lovely, the recent syllabus change hasn't left me many options.
Shit! Good job man.

I don't have much of anything with regards to past papers. I guess the content is pretty straight forward though, just have to commit legislation and cases to memory.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Going over consumer now.

I'm going to know all the contemporary issues really well as they are bound to ask at least one question on a contemporary issue...

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Going over consumer now.

I'm going to know all the contemporary issues really well as they are bound to ask at least one question on a contemporary issue...
And even if they don't, a really open ended question (like one of last years') lets you tie in the information from the contemporary issues anyway!

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
And even if they don't, a really open ended question (like one of last years') lets you tie in the information from the contemporary issues anyway!
Yeah. I don't really like consumer, but I gotta live with it and it's pretty straight forward anyway. Family is awesome though, and crime. HR is another bitch I don't like, but also easy! :spin:

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm pretty good for crime.

Family and consumer have been solidified.

Human rights, I can't bring myself to learning it. It's so boring.

I've always had a rudimentary understanding of HR and have always gotten 13+/15, but I don't want to run that risk again.

I know the HR contemporary issue (child soldiers) very well, know the definition, screwed for development though

Kowther

HSC
I find human rights so easy that I can bullshit it hahah, but I studied it this time as I can't afford to lose marks for little things like that! I've pretty much done everything, just going to revise the contemp issues as well as get crime in my head

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I find human rights so easy that I can bullshit it hahah, but I studied it this time as I can't afford to lose marks for little things like that! I've pretty much done everything, just going to revise the contemp issues as well as get crime in my head
Exactly what I've been relying on. Those carefree days are over, though. :haha:

enufownage

HSC
I'm pretty good for crime.

Family and consumer have been solidified.

I've always had a rudimentary understanding of HR and have always gotten 13+/15, but I don't want to run that risk again.

I know the HR contemporary issue (child soldiers) very well, know the definition, screwed for development though
Yes I agree!!! i also always get 13+/15 for that section in half yearlies and trials.

i hate how 65marks worth of the legal studies exam is with essays -.- wish it was like the economics layout

also, how has people been studying for MC? i have never really gone well in this section. is it based on yr 11? if not and what topics cover MC? crime?

Last edited:

RedDeadMaddie

HSC

Do we have to learn every movement under the developing recognition of human rights? E.g. The abolition of slavery, universal suffrage, trade unionism. Any past exam question I've had about them does not ask for a specific one. Just to discuss with reference to (any) one.

BRegs

HSC
They can Maddie - it's in the 'Students learn to' part of the syllabus (I think?)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Do we have to learn every movement under the developing recognition of human rights? E.g. The abolition of slavery, universal suffrage, trade unionism. Any past exam question I've had about them does not ask for a specific one. Just to discuss with reference to (any) one.
They can specifically ask for one.

On another note, I might be doing an all nighter, not the day of the exam, but the night of the modules. I really want a 90 raw for this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)