What I am doing/wearing today (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
Skeeta said:
but i'm so sick and tired of waking up at ridiculous times in the morning to get sexed up for uni..
(except for clinic days.. i love dressing up for that!)
haha i know hey! i used to, on the first day of uni i came dressed up in a skirt and heels and a nice top, and i looked around and im like wow im out of place! i dressed it down but still kept up looking nice and now....god i just dont bother, no one notices it anyway, i mean its cumbo!
and when you sit in cold lecture theatres all day the last thing you want to be doing is getting all dressed up, not to mention its uncomfortable!and as i get up @ 5.45am to turn up for those 8am lectures i so cant be fucked standing half concious in the dark trying to assess fashion statement... so now i dont go past jeans/tracksuit pants and sneakers :D

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I went to the gym this morning, wearing:
fabulous bright pink nike yoga pants
white supre shirt
white and pink nike runners

but now I can barely lift my arms above my head, and am wearing
blue mambo jumper
baggy green cords (i summer glow-ed my legs and didnt want to wear tight pants, and i'm staying inside so it doesnt matter that i'm not terribly colour coordinated)
big, furry slippers
shiny gold headband

Always

HSC
Just lazed around at home today. Didn't leave the house except to go out for lunch (since I can't cook and my boyfriend doesn't fancy eating rabbit food).

- bright pink Tinkerbell sweater (from Disney Couture haha)
- long white tank and yellow tank under
- thick dark grey footless tights
- grey suede slouchy boots
- hair down and wavy; gold Miu Miu glitter headband

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
miss_gtr said:
I went to woolies with superman boxers and a grey hoodie. oh and some nanna ugg boots.

im so fucking fashionable.
your from Lithgow so thats excusable :)

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
to the upcoming avenged sevenfold concert im wearing:

-a clown mask
-hot pink knee high boots
-speedos

Skeeta

HSC
dora_18 said:
haha i know hey! i used to, on the first day of uni i came dressed up in a skirt and heels and a nice top, and i looked around and im like wow im out of place! i dressed it down but still kept up looking nice and now....god i just dont bother, no one notices it anyway, i mean its cumbo!
and when you sit in cold lecture theatres all day the last thing you want to be doing is getting all dressed up, not to mention its uncomfortable!and as i get up @ 5.45am to turn up for those 8am lectures i so cant be fucked standing half concious in the dark trying to assess fashion statement... so now i dont go past jeans/tracksuit pants and sneakers :D
i think cumbo wins as the most hobo campus :eek:

Always

HSC
Apparently every morning is like a fashion parade for Syd Law girls.

Always

HSC
So many YOUNG girls carry monogrammed LVs these days, it is ridiculous. Monogrammed bags are a pet peeve of mine. They just scream "look how much I paid for my handbag, never mind the fact it is a horrendous shade of brown and it totally clashes with my outfit".

On topic, I am studying because I can't sleep and wearing a bathrobe.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Im wearing my pyjamas and trying to print my lecture notes etc.

What shits me is when people wear a certain brand or label, just because the name or logo is splashed across it- eg LV bags. Nevermind the fact its ugly and ridiculously overpriced whatever it is and its just stupid.

Oh and what makes me hate LouisVuitton bags in particular is the amount of fake bags around. It makes the authentic ones look fake and its also quite trashy and unclassy now as a result. I have an authentic one that i havent used in like, a year or two. Its value has probably diminished anyway so who gives a shit.

Last edited:

Always

HSC
I don't care so much about fake LVs since I don't own any LV bags, but I must admit some fakes are so bad that they're funny eg. Multicolore monograms that have only 4 colours, funny orangey leather, bags in styles that don't even exist, etc. Honestly I don't know why people bother. If you want a brown handbag then get a brown handbag, not a fake LV, damn it!

dora_18

HSC
argh! there is nothing worse than people who think they can buy a fake and parade it around pretending its real. Designer items are made for people who can afford them, if everyone could buy designer things they wouldn't be a such a big deal or cost so much.

If you can't afford the real thing don't buy a fake, not to mention that where the hell is the satisfaction is buying a fake designer item...its like LV handbags no one can actually tell me that the handbag itself is nice, its usually brown in colour and has a random logo on it, you'd probably find a nicer one for under $10! but the point is people buy the real thing because it represents something greater than the look of the bag itself.

as mentioned
Oh and what makes me hate LouisVuitton bags in particular is the amount of fake bags around. It makes the the authentic ones look fake and its also quite trashy and unclassy now as a result.
and its sad that you have a item that was worth a lot and you can't wear it out because thesedays if you go into the city you see every second person with one. If it makes you feel better though, you can sometimes distinguish those who have the real thing from those that dont, i mean if there is a woman looking like a complete dag with "coles environment bags" hanging off her, i doubt she'd be spending $2000 on a handbag:p

well thats was a bit of a rant but anyway!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I agree that people with real LV bags have troubles using them coz there are so many fakes around. My mum has a real one (hand me down from her filthy rich best friend) and I feel weird when she carries it coz I think people are gonna be like, "eww how trashy she has a fake LV", but I shouldn't care what people think, should I? lol

I'm going to uni in a few hours wearing:
My awesomely cheap ($20) and incredibly comfortable Tightrope blue jeans
A Just Jeans long sleeve "Young, Willing & Able" Tee
Pink Puma Mostros
Champion zip up jacket, the wind is freezing out there!

dora_18

HSC
Well i decided not to go to uni today, instead i stayed in bed and watched trash tv like oprah:D
i finally decided to get dressed..
-track pants
-massize fleace jumper
-ugg boots
feeling like a bogan and its awesome!

Always

HSC
I also stayed home today because I'm sick. I got dressed a few hours ago and only because I have to go out to get some stuff.

- massive colourful Missoni scarf looped loosely
- grey ribbed sweater
- vintage brown belt
- SFAM skinnies in a vintage blue wash
- CR brown knee high riding boots
- brown coat with fur collar
- taking my Chloe Paddington in chocolate brown
- hair is in a messy bun

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
ok this isint wat im wearing today its what im going to wear tommor
as i shall be taking one of my i need to study and relax days off i will be tommoro going to fbi fashion college in sydney for an interview so i have no idea wat to wear untill like 3 mins ago this shall be my outfit
- i have a greeny, brown pinafore from seduce [just bought ]and going down it has these cute brown buttone about the size of a fifty cent coing
- my sass and bide honor tee underneath as it shall get a lil chilly
- my vintage[dads] harley davidson belt
- might wear my brown cr boots or black ballet flats with my stripped stokings underneath
and the usualy necklaces and perfume go loita limpicka my fav!!

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Today i'm wearing a black vest, blue jeans and a scarf. I went to uni tutorials and lectures, and then had lunch with my friends. That's my day so far!

dora_18

HSC
today i went to uni..wooho 8-5 day!
we examined cadavers in anatomy, i found it amusing how 5 people ran out of the room puking as soon as they saw a human leg, although i guess it was the fact that it was dissected from the hip down that got to people...

i wore black jeans and a pink v-neck sweater with sneakers which i considered a great effort for a day at cumbo!
i made an effort with my hair though, i put product in it last night and put it into a tight bun so today it had nice waves in it which is a change because i have pretty straight hair...
im thinking of dying it brown...im sick of blonde and it would enhance the blue eyes:)

Skeeta

HSC
dora_18 said:
today i went to uni..wooho 8-5 day!
we examined cadavers in anatomy, i found it amusing how 5 people ran out of the room puking as soon as they saw a human leg, although i guess it was the fact that it was dissected from the hip down that got to people...

i wore black jeans and a pink v-neck sweater with sneakers which i considered a great effort for a day at cumbo!
i made an effort with my hair though, i put product in it last night and put it into a tight bun so today it had nice waves in it which is a change because i have pretty straight hair...
im thinking of dying it brown...im sick of blonde and it would enhance the blue eyes:)
Ha! Our first experience with a cavader was a human head! It didnt bother me as i'd studied pictures of dissected heads in my manuals etc but alot of people got freaked.

I agree with hair though. I was blonde at one stage, as soon as i went brown everyone started commenting on my eyes (which have always been blue :/)

Always

HSC
^ A human leg?? Oh god. We had to disect a lamb's heart? or something similar in junior science. I ran out of the lab dry heaving just from that!

Today I slept, read, ate and slept again. Very exciting. I wore a lilac JC velour tracksuit and ugg boots. :s I also need to re-dye my hair darker. I need a haircut as well, my hair is so loooonnnng.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)