What if he's younger? (1 Viewer)

balin.kid

HSC
I kind of like this guy at my school we are pretty good mates since we go to boarding school together and are involved in a lot of sporting stuff together but hes a year younger then me.
I'm in yr 12 and hes in yr 11,
I'm usually not for that but me and him got pretty close at his footy prezzo last weekend but we are not sure weather to act on it or not
please help:confused:

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I've secretly liked younger boys too.

The reason why it was a secret was because it felt so very wrong. I don't know why but I'm just not open-minded in that department.

But if you feel okay with it, there's no reason why you shouldn't let it happen. Age differences of 1-2 years either way is quite acceptable.

blueeyesguy

HSC
Nakashima said:
I've secretly liked younger boys too.

The reason why it was a secret was because it felt so very wrong. I don't know why but I'm just not open-minded in that department.

But if you feel okay with it, there's no reason why you shouldn't let it happen. Age differences of 1-2 years either way is quite acceptable.
Thats an intresting comment about liking younger guys, ive always been under the impression girls were into older guys simply because of the alleged females maturing earlier than males. I guess that just shows every case is different but what is it that certain girls actually like younger guys??

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
Thats an intresting comment about liking younger guys, ive always been under the impression girls were into older guys simply because of the alleged females maturing earlier than males. I guess that just shows every case is different but what is it that certain girls actually like younger guys??
I didn't like younger guys because they were younger.

More accurately, I liked guys who I thought were attractive - physically and otherwise, and they happened to have been born after I was.

ane_st

HSC
My friend is 18 in like 2wks and the guy shes going out with is i think 16 or 17??

So i think its fine, as long as you guys like each other and he doesnt look like he hasnt even hit puberty yet, then you're fine!

cerpin taxt

HSC
don't worry my girlfriend gets mistaken for my mother whenever we're out

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
older guys > younger guys

I am yet to meet a man under 25 with a firm head on his shoulders, who knows what he wants from life and treats women well.

In this case though, just do what you feel is right. Worst comes to worst, you learn something from it.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
cerpin taxt said:
don't worry my girlfriend gets mistaken for my mother whenever we're out
that was bad.
like WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!!!!!
i think she just didnt look at me properly or something
i hope :(

cerpin taxt

HSC
Born Dancer said:
that was bad.
like WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!!!!!!
i think she just didnt look at me properly or something
i hope :(
nah lauren you are just really old :eek:

cerpin taxt

HSC
azzie said:
older guys > younger guys

I am yet to meet a man under 25 with a firm head on his shoulders, who knows what he wants from life and treats women well.

In this case though, just do what you feel is right. Worst comes to worst, you learn something from it.
the last string of things you've posted have just shown me you really do have zero experience in anything you try to feign knowledge in

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
:(

edit: yeah i wouldve said well you should meet nick but i dont want her to take you away :eek:

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
People in their teens or just after that who prefer older partners over someone their own age tend to be insecure individuals who have no grasp of what they want in life. As such, they need someone older to tell them what to do. I agree with you cerpin haha.

balin.kid

HSC
I agree I think it is different but I recon it is worth a try and your rite, if not I guess I'll learn something in the long run but then again thats one younger guy out of the rest in the world.
All guys are different to so I think its best to give them a chance to see whether they are our type or not. If not be mates :)
Well im going to a party with this guy on the weekend, shall fill you in later lol
thanks

alinar

HSC
i dont get the issue with him being younger??

Surely your not that vain...

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
cerpin taxt said:
the last string of things you've posted have just shown me you really do have zero experience in anything you try to feign knowledge in
Really?

You know, everything posted on this site is an oppinion. I can post whatever I like, if people are stupid enough to take life advice from the internet then sucks to be them

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
cerpin taxt said:
Well it's more to the point that her experience has led her to believe so.

Everyone's experiences are going to differ. I've been dating a guy for 6 months now and he's 2 years younger than me, and the age is not a problem. Fortunately for me, he's very mature and looks a lot older than what he is.

But if you guys click, you get along, and he treats u right, then who cares about the age??

I'd rather be with my boyfriend who's 2 years younger and treats me like a princess, than be with a guy who's 4 yrs older and treats me like dirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)