What if i cant do the exam monday?? (1 Viewer)

dafuzz

Well i'm feeling as sick as a dog and I have the english exam monday morning. What if i cant do it monday? What happens then? Can i do it later or do they estimate my mark from past marks? I'm really worried so if anyone knows I would be very greatful. Thankx

Kiya

if u give ur school notice i think u can do it another day, but you'd need a doctors certificate to prove u were sick

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
no, i dont think you can do it another day...

you have to call the school and discuss it with them..
i think they use your assessment marks in that case

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I don't think you can do it again-they'll just use your assessment marks.
So-if you are absolutely physically unable to sit the exam, then you have to hand in a docters certificate and hope for the best. The problem is-if they on't accept it, then you're screwed. So-If you can manage it, then still get a docters certificate, but sit the exam. Tell the supervisors beforehand that you are applying for special consideration (they will ask everyone before the exam starts), and they will kep an eye on you during the exam and write a report on how much it held back your performance. Then they take it from there to figure out a final mark.

MrMiK

i heard u need a sickness and misadventure form b4 u tell the exam supervisors.. mi mates got 1.. got it from the principal..
you need one because the exam supervisor(s) write in observations on how u look like ur coping.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You are definately not allowed to do it another time. Under no circumstances.
You would have to file for misadventure, and if successful (remember, they reject many applications for misadventure so it has to be VERY genuine) you will recieve an estimate based on your rank and how the rest of your class went.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)