What if you were expelled after finishing all internal assessments? (1 Viewer)

mitchong

HSC
Hey guys, this is purely hypothetical but i'm just curious. Does anybody know what would happen if you were to be expelled from school directly after finishing all internal assessments? Ranks determined and all that stuff. Would you have to redo the entire HSC or would you still have the opportunity to complete it at a government building, exam centre, etc?

moocow920

HSC
I know some people who this happened to and they just didnt get a reference from the school and completed their exams at a different exam centre like their loval high school or something

madharris

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, this is purely hypothetical but i'm just curious. Does anybody know what would happen if you were to be expelled from school directly after finishing all internal assessments? Ranks determined and all that stuff. Would you have to redo the entire HSC or would you still have the opportunity to complete it at a government building, exam centre, etc?
this

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
The head of my school threatened to expel a bunch of guys at my school 2 weeks ago. Told them that if that was the case, they would need to find another school to do their hsc at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)