What if your handwriting is near PERFECT that it looks like it's printed?? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Had a law lecturer once, who's comments on my essay, I thought he had printed from computer. That was until I actually saw him write in front of me.

slurpzz1

HSC
wtf.. why would you bother asking this?

firstly it couldn't be printed as you can't get a hold of the writing booklets that you use in exams..

secondly no ones writing it 'PERFECT' that a marker would assume ''oh this child must of pre-printed this, brought it into the exam, switched the paper and sat there for 2 hours doing nothing.. thats it im calling them up!"

in exam conditions you don't have time for perfection...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
what if they're marking online and don't have a physical copy of the paper?

and they think BOS is trolling them
Um, just wondering, when would anything be marked online for HSC? Just wondering - I can't think of any situation when this would happen (my mind could easily be fucked). :p

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Things are progressively getting scanned and marked online, but I don't think English is one of those, I think engineering? or some computer subjects.
But yeah tbh I fail to see the point of this thread; at first I also thought it was a joke about Module B and replicants hiding amongst humans getting called up to be retired LOL

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I don't even know why they scan things in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)