What is a good title for my creative piece (1 Viewer)

fatman69

HSC
What would be a good title for my creative piece as my story explores about a girl who strives to aim perfection but failed as she didnt make it to her dream university but she was confused how her mother made it and have always viewed her as a perfectionist but later on would find out that she is not perfect and that those imperfect moments had help her make perfect

hscgirl

HSC
- Perfect imperfections
- The perfectness of imperfections
- Perfection is imperfect
- The beauty of imperfections
- The most perfect perfections are imperfect
- The most perfect imperfections
- Imperfection is perfect

idk lol, im sure one of the titles i listed would be good

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
What would be a good title for my creative piece as my story explores about a girl who strives to aim perfection but failed as she didnt make it to her dream university but she was confused how her mother made it and have always viewed her as a perfectionist but later on would find out that she is not perfect and that those imperfect moments had help her make perfect
'Deception in Perfection'

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
the failure (asian parent edition)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)