What is a good written related text for belong to groups? (Doing Romulus) (1 Viewer)

epz

HSC
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know a good related text for belonging to groups? I am having trouble finding a written one which has both opportunities and disappointments in it.

Thank you,
Appreciate the help.

SunnyScience

HSC
My related texts were always paintings. You can analyse it in immense depth, it shows your skills in analysing a variety of text types and it's also much easier to remember compared to ANOTHER written text.

epz

HSC
That's the only problem though, I am already doing a visual text (a documentary) and I have been advised to pick a written text for my second RT. Thanks for the suggestion though, will definitely take it into account :)

erckle999

HSC
Uni Grad
Have a look at anything by Christopher Isherwood. He often utilises a detached narrator known as a flaneur which lends itself to good analysis about belonging to institutions, ideologies, groups etc.

epz

HSC
Have a look at anything by Christopher Isherwood. He often utilises a detached narrator known as a flaneur which lends itself to good analysis about belonging to institutions, ideologies, groups etc.
I tried reading Goodbye To Berlin yesterday but I just didn't like it for some reason, I got up to page 19 and it irritated me. I love the Kite Runner but I read it when I was 14 and hence only remember little and going through like 300 pages would take me too long. Thanks for the suggestion though, appreciate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)