what is everyone concept? (1 Viewer)

TyndallTkd

HSC
i am wodnering what everyones concept is for their BOW?
i only changed mine once before deciding, but i am just curious to see what everyone else has come up witH?

ActiveA

HSC
Uhh, I'm doing the imagery/personification of human emotion.

One of the drafts for frustration, its a bit shit though, i fucked the lips:

almostthere

HSC
My concept is The materialistic exploration of personalities

its a 3D photomontage so far I haven't even finished one because it takes forever! as you have to make the photomontage on photoshop, save all the layers separately and I have over 200 layers, label them, cut them out, then draw up wood for each piece, label it, cut it out.. attach photo to wood etc..

It's 1m x 1/2m and then I'm doing like mayb 3 or so smaller ones like 30cm x something.

rogga

HSC
Hello! my concept was orginainally: 'the ambiguous change from teenagers to adults' BUT im not really sure whats mine now beucase my works kind of changed, im not too sure whats my concept. Its still too do with change,teenagers, ethnicity, identity.

anyway, im doing a self portraits in a collection of works im using lino prints, charcoal and ink paintings. Yep

joko2142

HSC
After all these years of being told about the dangers of peer pressure I'm basically making an artwork that deals with doing what you're told. Mainly photography.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)