What is everyone studying the day before/day of their trials (Morning)? (1 Viewer)

souli

HSC
I have my trials tomorrow for languages and idk what to study the day before, or the morning of the exam. What are you studying? Is there anything you would recommend?

Last edited:

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I have my trials tomorrow for languages and idk what to study the day before, or the morning of the exam. What are you studying? Is there anything you would recommend?
GO TO SLEEP! SLEEP WELL!

just revise content, make sure you know your stuff. Since it's language maybe practice speaking out loud, or idk do some reading comp? Not too sure how language works for hsc but just do something that doesn't stress you out too much. honestly you'll be as prepared as you can be the day before so no point overly stressing.......

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Eat a big breakfast
^^ this is so underrated u don't want ur stomach gurgling in the middle of the exam esp when ur sat in the middle of the exam hall and everyone looks at u weirdly bc it just wont stop so u ask to go to the bathroom but u acc go to the canteen to get something to eat bc u want the sounds to stop and while ur eating quickly the exam person checks up on u and reprimands u for eating during the exam so u give him ur half eaten muffin but at least when u walk in ur stomach is fine except u just wasted 10 minutes

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
^^ this is so underrated u don't want ur stomach gurgling in the middle of the exam esp when ur sat in the middle of the exam hall and everyone looks at u weirdly bc it just wont stop so u ask to go to the bathroom but u acc go to the canteen to get something to eat bc u want the sounds to stop and while ur eating quickly the exam person checks up on u and reprimands u for eating during the exam so u give him ur half eaten muffin but at least when u walk in ur stomach is fine except u just wasted 10 minutes
Seems a bit accurate

nsw..wollongong

HSC
i cant i keep throwing up every morning before exams
that was me but trust u gotta eat something otherwise ull throw up from embarrassment of ur stomach growling rather than the stress.
at least keep some water next to u in the exam to keep u hydrated, stops u from feeling nauseus. have some mints and gum w/ u as well

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
just treat it like a normal day -why do you lot stress so much over it

By the day of, you've done all the prep you can, you're as ready as you can be

Take a breath and have a regular breakfast (4x weetbix with honey goes hard) and hop over to school

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Today I left the house an hour before my exam and traffic was so damn bad that I got to school at 8:50 (exam at 8:55) and had to sprint over to the exam - literally anything you do will be a better morning than that experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)