• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What is everyones favourite Michael Jackson song? (1 Viewer)

iwannarock

HSC
definetly beat it.

eddie van halen solo on it so you can't go wrong.

michael jackson always put good guitar players on his albums EVH, Steve stevens, Slash, Santana

Chixidol

HSC
WOW,talking about the Music Icon Michael jackson.I guess his dance moves are also as praise worthy as his music.Nonetheless,my favourite Jackson song is..hmmm...They dont care about us and You are not alone.Billie Jean and Beat it are cool too but (now in the modern Pop)they does not really fit the bill.

HNCS

Fanatic
HSC
cate_7x said:
... he was really cool before he started molestering people.

Probably a lot of people are like you, but i get extremely annoyed and fustrated when I see people believing in these tabloids and lies.

Firstly, if you ever truly, listened to his music with heart and soul, you get to know MJ better and realise that he is the last person on earth to molest a child.

Secondly, if you ignore the media and actually get to know him, and talk to the people who actually know him, or acutally be bothered to see what he has done for all the sick children and orphanages in the world, and how much he has given to charity, you'll acutally realise that he will not molest them.

Thirdly, if you actually watch "MJ's Private home movies" or some good interviews, you start to realise that he is a true believer in God, and he is one of the most reverent people that I can place a judgement upon.

The more I realise what the truth is, the more I feel sorry for every celebrity out there. A good example would be Princess Diana. MJ has been one of the biggest victims of greed and jelousy.

As MJ himself said, "the more often a lie is told, the more you believe in it". If magazines, newspapers, and the rest of the media keep on telling lies about almost everything, then we are subject to blindness. Venturing on a different sort of arguement, we have been made virtual mindless consumers by the media. We ARE controlled by what we see. And if, we never get in touch with what is really going on, and we never realise the TRUTH we are forever trapped in a cage controlled by a selection of people. However, luckily, we still have a few voices of intelligence and wisdom.

Bless MJ, and may he continue to give virtue.

Now my favourite songs... Really hard to pick..um... Dirty Diana, Stranger in Moscow, Rock with you, Don't stop till you get enough, I just can't stop loving you, Earth Song, They don't care about us, Thriller, black and white, Come together, You are not alone , give in to me, man in the mirror, you rock my world, remember the time, jam, in the closet, smooth criminal, who is it and the list goes on.

Though, I do know what my favourite dance is Ghosts. = )

Last edited:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Too many good songs, who cares about his life. His music is just uh... awesome.
King of pop easily and i'm quite a fan of prince as well.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
For the awesome clip (mad song too of course!) - smooth criminal

For song, I always loved the "Heal the World". I like hearing the choruses of voices on it..

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
HNCS said:
Probably a lot of people are like you, but i get extremely annoyed and fustrated when I see people believing in these tabloids and lies.

Firstly, if you ever truly, listened to his music with heart and soul, you get to know MJ better and realise that he is the last person on earth to molest a child.

Secondly, if you ignore the media and actually get to know him, and talk to the people who actually know him, or acutally be bothered to see what he has done for all the sick children and orphanages in the world, and how much he has given to charity, you'll acutally realise that he will not molest them.

Thirdly, if you actually watch "MJ's Private home movies" or some good interviews, you start to realise that he is a true believer in God, and he is one of the most reverent people that I can place a judgement upon.

The more I realise what the truth is, the more I feel sorry for every celebrity out there. A good example would be Princess Diana. MJ has been one of the biggest victims of greed and jelousy.

As MJ himself said, "the more often a lie is told, the more you believe in it". If magazines, newspapers, and the rest of the media keep on telling lies about almost everything, then we are subject to blindness. Venturing on a different sort of arguement, we have been made virtual mindless consumers by the media. We ARE controlled by what we see. And if, we never get in touch with what is really going on, and we never realise the TRUTH we are forever trapped in a cage controlled by a selection of people. However, luckily, we still have a few voices of intelligence and wisdom.

Bless MJ, and may he continue to give virtue.

Now my favourite songs... Really hard to pick..um... Dirty Diana, Stranger in Moscow, Rock with you, Don't stop till you get enough, I just can't stop loving you, Earth Song, They don't care about us, Thriller, black and white, Come together, You are not alone , give in to me, man in the mirror, you rock my world, remember the time, jam, in the closet, smooth criminal, who is it and the list goes on.

Though, I do know what my favourite dance is Ghosts. = )
It makes sense that the public would believe that he is a pedophile, there have been times when i thought he was and times when i thought he wasnt. What i definately agree with is the fact about how if lies are told all the time, you begin to believe them. We know that he does lie however (like with the cosmetic surgery... haha why would a guy want a nose like that)
He is weird, you cant deny that.. he dresses really bad (with gold and rhinestones etc) so he has no taste imo... why would you wear pants that are too short so ppl can see your socks? its so stupid, and i used to think it was stupid when i was a kid.
Nonetheless he still has made a fair few decent sounding songs but he still hasnt made any for such a long time (although didnt he attempt and fail miserably to make an album recently?)
I suppose i would say that billie jean is my favourite

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
guys guys guys!!!
who cares!?

the question in this thread is "what is everyones favourite michael jackson song"
not "hey can you all please talk endlessly about wether or not he is a paedophile"

RiCkiE

HSC
I've always loved Black and White :D and Bille Jean lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)